Newest Members
FredM88, Vermona, Jas52, oliviaavaxj, biboy24
12109 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
-Matt- (39), kevin1963 (51), Northwoods (61), rcb0973 (58), sportinrucks (29)
Who's Online
8 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, Jim1961, 5 invisible), 61 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12109 Members
73 Forums
62492 Topics
438007 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#190003 - 11/04/07 11:42 PM Also Taking a Break ...
selene Offline

Loc: midwest
i'm also going to take a break from ms for a little while ... i've gotten an immense amount of input and support here ... it just seems it may be better for me to shift my focus for a bit ...

be well

selene

#190004 - 11/04/07 11:53 PM Re: Also Taking a Break ... [Re: selene]
trusty Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Indiana, USA
selene,
thanks for your support. i wish you much peace.

((((selene))))

Russ/Rej

#190024 - 11/05/07 08:58 AM Re: Also Taking a Break ... [Re: trusty]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Our best to you, Selene.

John

#190128 - 11/06/07 01:31 AM Re: Also Taking a Break ... [Re: WalkingSouth]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Peace to you, Selene. Take good care of yourself.

#190136 - 11/06/07 02:30 AM Re: Also Taking a Break ... [Re: EGL]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Selene,

You've been such a positive and caring voice here and we're grateful for that. I wish you well and hope you know you will be very welcome when you feel you want to return.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#190155 - 11/06/07 09:15 AM Re: Also Taking a Break ... [Re: roadrunner]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: 2 NATO Nations
I'll miss you \:\(

Still's Globs

New Video

#190157 - 11/06/07 09:27 AM Re: Also Taking a Break ... [Re: Still]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
I wish you the best Selene and as I said to Beccy, when and if you come back, the door is always open.

Be well.......Trish

#190194 - 11/06/07 01:27 PM Re: Also Taking a Break ... [Re: Trish4850]
selene Offline

Loc: midwest
just to clarify

... i think i'm violating my own boundary by writing this lol ... i'm not sure if i am or not ... what i'm taking a break from is being so addicted to reading posts and visiting the chat room ... i'm not taking a break for any "bad" reason ... mostly, i was just spending too much time here ... it's VERY addictive ... and it was taking away from time spent on other things ...

but, i just wanted to say thank you so much for the good wishes and the support ...

and ...

my marriage relationship is going very well ... things have finally clicked completely and the one thing that was holding me back from committing my all - honest & open communication about anything and everything - has been resolved ... and we both feel a great deal better for it ... i feel like now, almost exactly one year later (after disclosure), we have the great marriage we were truly destined to have ... and are becoming the people we were destined to be ... my husband's progress in therapy and his own healing journey have been astounding (a part of that is his participation in the men's healing circle here) and i've healed a lot of my own csa and other stuff as well ... and basically we're just having a whole lot of fun together ...

... especially when i'm not online all evening lol

and a lot of that progress has been due to support and information i got here at ms ...

so anyway ... i'm taking a break from reading here so much and chatting so much, which is a weakness of mine ... other than that, things are very, very good ...

hugs and big, huge thanks,
selene

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.