Newest Members
Jay1159, jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312
12343 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
6 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, woodenshoes, Greg56, Obi, pattom, 1 invisible), 19 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12343 Members
74 Forums
63439 Topics
443464 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#189797 - 11/03/07 11:51 AM Re: T appointment [Re: dgoods]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Seven,

I know you must feel cornered in every way right now, but your wife has a good point - it IS important to stay as functional as you can, even if it feels threatening. Allowing yourself to retreat into isolation is never a good idea.

On your housing situation, remember that your landlord CANNOT just throw you out. In the UK you do have legal rights; your Citizens' Advice Bureau can help you with this one. I think your landlord will also be easier to deal with if he knows what's going on. If you just fail to pay the rent with no explanation, he will be left to draw his own conclusions and that can't help the situation at all.

I hope you will keep talking about things - we are all with you, bro.

Much love,
Larry

PS: Bruno misses you both. He had so much fun with you throwing his fencepost for him! \:\)

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#189804 - 11/03/07 12:35 PM Re: T appointment [Re: roadrunner]
SEVEN ARROWS Offline
MaleSurvivor

I know i should keep going and functioning in life. I'm just for the first time in my life, facing up yo my past and encountering feelings for the first time. Its just so hard to keep myself focused and not run and hide.

Thanks for all your words.

Say hi to Bruno for me larry.

Backspin

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.