Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
alan's marc (43), Opal (59)
Who's Online
5 registered (CafeMan, 4 invisible), 45 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62530 Topics
438182 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#188522 - 10/23/07 10:51 PM WOW!!! not sure what to say about this one...
saint-of-Lost-Causes Offline

Loc: Michigan
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,304305,00.html

These guys have way too much time on their hands!

#188678 - 10/24/07 08:34 PM Re: WOW!!! not sure what to say about this one... [Re: saint-of-Lost-Causes]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Damn. Sounds like something I would have thought of as fun...........

It used to be that a prank was a prank. Now all pranks are considered criminal behavior. I can imagine given the right set of circumstances one could be seriously injured by a water balloon falling from 8 stories up.

I remember when I was in high school I traveled to a college some distance from our town to spend a weekend. While there my friend and I got involved with a group of college friends and made a water balloon launcher using a funnel (to hold the balloon during the pre-launch), two trees, and about a dozen feet of surgical rubber tubing.

The tubing was stretched between the two trees with the funnel attached half way between. We'd then place the balloon in the funnel and pull back till the tubing was stretched to the limit, and let 'er rip! The balloon would clear the top of the nearest building and land among the diners lining up at the school cafeteria. Such fun could not be had for cheaper, I'll tell ya!

Lots of mischief making,

John

#188854 - 10/26/07 07:35 PM Re: WOW!!! not sure what to say about this one... [Re: WalkingSouth]
saint-of-Lost-Causes Offline

Loc: Michigan
I know...seems theres a criminal charge for everything now!~

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.