Newest Members
jmr2191, autumn, tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom
12425 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dphoenix1701 (37), jaywiz2009 (69), mato (57)
Who's Online
5 registered (sorryson, Bardo, 3 invisible), 29 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12425 Members
74 Forums
63808 Topics
445557 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#188567 - 10/24/07 06:41 AM Pain Free
VN Offline
MaleSurvivor

It is quite amazing to me. I have had rhumatic arthritis since I am 6 years old, and it is of course progressed in the years. There is always some pain, that is just the nature of life for me. There is been different treatments over the years, different medicines, different naturals and vitamins, different exercises. Some things work, some things do not. And some things of course work better then others.

A friend who have a doctor friend, they send to me a 'recipe', it is a different kind of treatment, and it is of different mixtures of hormones. At first I ask her, yes, and will I be growing breasts and changing my voice? But I guess those are not side effects, as the hormones are suppose to be in certain 'portions' with others. No other medicines involved, just these hormones. So I try doing this, as it is prescribed, in I think early July. I was still taking my other medicines also. But in September, I did stop the weekly medicine. And my next 'dose' of the other one (it is each three months), was due end of September, and I did not get that. Because with this treatment, I am doing better.

I wake up today, like normal morning, and it is a 'morning' day (most of my work is in morning today, much days it is more in late morning and afternoon). I get up, and I get into shower quiet, to not wake up my roommates. And I am half done in shower, and I realize, wait a minute. I do not have pain right now. No pain in my neck. No pain in my knees or ankles. Nothing! I serious, do not think I have ever had a 'no pain' morning since I was perhaps 10 or 11 years old. And here, this is nothing, no pain even where I usually have at least a little bit of it.

So I go to work, and come home. And still, almost total pain free (the worse of my ankles hurts some right now, but nothing as it normally do). It is something so very exciting to me, because I never think I have imagined what a positive difference a 'pain free' life could be. I think just I was so use to it, I just thought that is my life, and now, I feel I have much more positive energy. And I have hope for another 'pain free' tomorrow!

I think going to take a walk now!

VN

#188569 - 10/24/07 06:56 AM Re: Pain Free [Re: VN]
BJK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Wow. That's awesome. I'm so glad you posted this.

Bryan

What the world needs now
Is some new words of wisdom
Like la la la la la la la la la.
-David Lowery

Having a friend who will keep a secret for you is worthless compared to a friend who won't keep a secret from you.

#188740 - 10/25/07 01:24 PM Re: Pain Free [Re: BJK]
Don-NY Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Long Island, NY
V,

This is such good news. I am so happy for you. I hope that this was the first of many, many such days.

Donald

#188775 - 10/25/07 08:20 PM Re: Pain Free [Re: Don-NY]
Still Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Terminus
Fantastic News!!!!

The Aftermath Video

My Absolute Hero!

#189146 - 10/29/07 10:44 PM Re: Pain Free [Re: Still]
Paul1959 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NYC
(((((VISHA))))) This is HUGE news. a day of no pain? I am so happy for you. This is a day to remember. let us hope and pray that this is the first of many, many more days like this. YAHOO
Paul

#189254 - 10/30/07 03:43 PM Re: Pain Free [Re: Paul1959]
dgoods Offline

Loc: Richmond area
Woo-Hoo!
"spasiba" for posting, i'm very happy for you!

-William Shakespeare, Macbeth, Act IV, Sc. III

#193306 - 12/01/07 08:33 AM Re: Pain Free [Re: dgoods]
alexey Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Moscow, Russia
Exciting news, Vitaliy.

I am so glad that you have such a relieve. )))) It is very sweet. I hope you will be quite happy with this, and of course you will gain much more pleasure from life and career!

Alexey

(")_(")
--------
When you feel all alone and unhappy, turn to you Inner Child and talk to Him.
You will see He can comfort you like nothing else!

#193326 - 12/01/07 12:10 PM Re: Pain Free [Re: alexey]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Visha,

What great news! Thanks for sharing this with us. \:\)

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.