Newest Members
Green_Lantern, Safe11ride, WillWins, neophiliac, Jerone
12118 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
archie chisholm (61), Carlos418 (37), courtney (52), kurotake (55), lostsoul (63), Lukesgirl (28), michael banks (2014), Steffon (42)
Who's Online
5 registered (Suwanee, Cam76, maxxie, 2 invisible), 64 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12118 Members
73 Forums
62512 Topics
438095 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#187929 - 10/19/07 12:10 PM Praise for my partner and a HUGE breakthrough
Agape Girl Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
after a week long battle at home, a HUGE breakthrough was made today. I'm looking for ways to "thank my partner" without rehashing the whole week again. He deserves much praise from me. On the last occasion he had an overwhelming day, he chose to cook from scratch lasagna as healing therapy.

Please give me a few suggestions as to what I could do tonight....just bring home random groceries and cook something crazy? It doesn't' have to be cooking i'll take any suggestions, maybe me leaving him to himself is the best thing...I'M SPENT EVERYONE, PLEASE DIRECT ME....he needs this

help!

(especially love that is spiritual in nature)

#187938 - 10/19/07 01:21 PM Re: Praise for my partner and a HUGE breakthrough [Re: Agape Girl]
dgoods Offline

Loc: Richmond area
Why not a "good for one (fill-in-the-blank)" pampering-coupon type thing? That way he can know how you feel, and can "cash in" when he's ready for a little healthy spoiling; sounds like you two might be a little emotionally exhausted right now.
just my two cents...

-William Shakespeare, Macbeth, Act IV, Sc. III

#187939 - 10/19/07 01:36 PM Re: Praise for my partner and a HUGE breakthrough [Re: dgoods]
Agape Girl Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
i'll take 1 cent at this point

thanks so much

(especially love that is spiritual in nature)

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.