Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
biggbill70 (44), CP4 (24), EddieMi (46), EddieT (46), hemi1024 (54), Kage (70), kdj_74 (40), Knightswhitehart (49), otlhouston (47), TX_Space (47), VirtualBman (50)
Who's Online
1 registered (petercorbett), 33 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63793 Topics
445487 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#187627 - 10/17/07 01:49 PM desperate...
Spawn Offline
New Here

ok... here i go... it happened... to my partner (i'm 25 y.o. girl he's 26). i love him, we had lived together for 4 years, and he means everything to me. ( i know how cliche it is but i cannot express myself better)
a week ago. he works till late, like 2 or 3 in the morning usually, he came back home, he didnt speak to me at all and lock on our studio... two days after that he told me that he was raped by another man, like brutally raped. he is completely depress he refuses to see a professional, he is having the flashback and nightmares all the time, he hates himself, he hates me...
sometimes he would let me hug him while i say the most sweet things to him... sometimes he just push me away and somehow felt guilty about it... this is hell... i dont know what to do... he is my boy my love and all of a sudden somebody appear and hurt him so badly... please anyone that can give me a light.. a hope.

#187641 - 10/17/07 02:47 PM Re: desperate... [Re: Spawn]
violet Offline

Loc: US
Spawn, if you are in the US, you may want to read some info from RAINN or talk to someone over the phone: Their email address is: Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network Their 24/7 phone hotline is: 1.800.656.HOPE

You can also check out this article and others on its site: Male rape myths and facts

Please read as much as you can about this subject. There are several partners on this site whose signifigant others were raped as well. Hopefully they can give you some more helpful info.

Good luck.
Violet

Edited by violet (10/17/07 02:49 PM)

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.