Hello All -

I am pulling back a little to see how I feel. Despite the recent events - and maybe because of the recent events - I think this is a wonderful place. But maybe I have outgrown it - just a little - and don't need to spend as much time here and post as much as I did. I don't know that yet, but I am going to try. I will still be around, will read, and maybe post - just not as much.

I do know that some of you I have grown to know and love - albeit from a distance. Nicky, Danny, Hauser, Larry, Trish, Kathryn, Kelly and so many others have all helped me to express myself, to understand just where I am at, and how I impact others. For that I will be forever greatful. I just get the feeling that sitting here re-hashing and re-telling will not help me move on. I do want to support all those here, or that may come here, so I will stay connected. Hell, I might be gone for a few days and come running back with my tail between my legs. I don't know---

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
--Dr. Seuss

Kelly

The time is always NOW. Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.