Newest Members
squeekinby, rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous
12368 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Avyi (49), cross29min (59), Dartel (50), ernie (70), flightmedic38 (40), jggab (42), kev (66)
Who's Online
2 registered (tbkkfile, 1 invisible), 15 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12368 Members
74 Forums
63565 Topics
444117 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#18712 - 05/14/03 11:32 PM Re: run out of reasons to keep trying
oldjoe Offline

Loc: Washington
MikeChurch, Thedean, Outis, Ernie, Nathan, Ivanhoe, c0g, your words are so caring, and make me feel like I am not so alone after all, thank you so very much, surviving is what i really want, and I hate feeling like a victim, I just need to shake this depression so i can feel again.

David-----Ivanhoe.
thank you for the PM, i would have answered it but my reply privledges have been shut off i get the following message:
You are not permitted to send private messages. A board leader has elected to deactivate this option for you.
so sorry but thank you David

TheDean.... Bob, again the same problem, when i attempted to reply, your PM was very meaningful to me and appreciated, made me stop and think, thanks again

To all, i am trying to turn my depression around and get back on track, you don't know how
how much your words are appreciated, thank every one of you from the bottom of my heart
A fellow survivor Gary (oldjoe / still-joe)

#18713 - 05/15/03 08:44 AM Re: run out of reasons to keep trying
outis Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Maryland USA
Gary,

You are not alone. No matter where you are physically, we are all together in this fight. Everytime one of us makes progress, however small, it shines a little light for others to follow in hope. Everytime one of us gives up, it reduces the light, letting darkness reclaim some territory.

Keep on keepin' on. We need your light, too.

Thanks,

Joe

#18714 - 05/15/03 01:10 PM Re: run out of reasons to keep trying
Les_Angry Offline
MaleSurvivor

Hey Oldjoe,

Don't dispair, things are always at thier worst for me right before they get much better. Things were unbearable for me 7 or so months ago, then I had a huge breakthrough, now I feel like I'm almost done with this stuff.

Peace
MO Healing

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.