Newest Members
RodrigoBR, MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two
12332 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
blueelectron9 (48), Grunty1967b (2014), highflight (42), jocks44 (54), kitm1 (47), Porrick (44)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12332 Members
74 Forums
63413 Topics
443353 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#186878 - 10/13/07 06:12 AM Changes
SEVEN ARROWS Offline
MaleSurvivor

Well yesterday i managed to get the nerve up to ring for an appointment at my new dotor.
I was very nervous and extremely paranoid about going to see him. I very nearly did not go, but someone on here, who i was speaking to in chat gave me the courage to keep the interveiw. I sat in his office and tried to explain what i was going through, the doctor was very supportive and he seemed to understand how i felt.
He took his time to explain everything and i started to feel ok with him. This is weird because i have always hated doctors and never trusted one before.
The doctor has signed me off for a month with depression and started me on a course of Mirtazapine tablets. He has also put me to be refered to a shrink who deals with adults who have been through csa.
Im also meeting larry (roadrunner) today, we have talked on the phone a few times and he has helped me more than i can say.
There is also many people on this site who have put up with me and are still helping me.
I have major issues with trust, so when the problems blew up on this site with frauds, i was going to run and never come back to this site.
But several people here showed me that i can trust others and they have helped me get to were i am today. So i would like to say thankyou to all of you, and hope you can put up with me.

Backspin.

#186880 - 10/13/07 07:37 AM Re: Changes *DELETED* [Re: SEVEN ARROWS]
nicky Offline

Post deleted by nicky

a strong man is one who is able to control himself when he is angry
what is your definiton of control?

i lay awake another hour
just like the one before
the shadows play a game with my head
i can't take this anymore

http://youtube.com/watch?v=x4EOw8wPBN8

#186882 - 10/13/07 07:42 AM Re: Changes [Re: nicky]
SEVEN ARROWS Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thankyou Nicky

Backspin

#186890 - 10/13/07 08:59 AM Re: Changes [Re: SEVEN ARROWS]
kayak Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Atlanta, GA
That meeting took great courage, and trust, on your part.
Good for you, BackSpin. Hope the new meds help and say hello to DreamCatcher.

Hug Larry's neck once for me; he is so supportive and positive!

Kayak

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.