Newest Members
GoodKiwi, Naeno, stillhere35, RKS, Albertus
12557 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
2dayistheday (34), 4LaurenAline2 (48), akn (61), barrington (65), Gideonfl (52), James Michael (57), Obi (44), tu (46), Vedder32 (34), yoga_mom (46)
Who's Online
7 registered (Bardo, Obi, Mishka95673, bluesky, AlexBoyd, 1 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12557 Members
73 Forums
64446 Topics
450131 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#186878 - 10/13/07 06:12 AM Changes
SEVEN ARROWS Offline
MaleSurvivor

Well yesterday i managed to get the nerve up to ring for an appointment at my new dotor.
I was very nervous and extremely paranoid about going to see him. I very nearly did not go, but someone on here, who i was speaking to in chat gave me the courage to keep the interveiw. I sat in his office and tried to explain what i was going through, the doctor was very supportive and he seemed to understand how i felt.
He took his time to explain everything and i started to feel ok with him. This is weird because i have always hated doctors and never trusted one before.
The doctor has signed me off for a month with depression and started me on a course of Mirtazapine tablets. He has also put me to be refered to a shrink who deals with adults who have been through csa.
Im also meeting larry (roadrunner) today, we have talked on the phone a few times and he has helped me more than i can say.
There is also many people on this site who have put up with me and are still helping me.
I have major issues with trust, so when the problems blew up on this site with frauds, i was going to run and never come back to this site.
But several people here showed me that i can trust others and they have helped me get to were i am today. So i would like to say thankyou to all of you, and hope you can put up with me.

Backspin.

#186880 - 10/13/07 07:37 AM Re: Changes *DELETED* [Re: SEVEN ARROWS]
nicky Offline

Post deleted by nicky

a strong man is one who is able to control himself when he is angry
what is your definiton of control?

i lay awake another hour
just like the one before
the shadows play a game with my head
i can't take this anymore

http://youtube.com/watch?v=x4EOw8wPBN8

#186882 - 10/13/07 07:42 AM Re: Changes [Re: nicky]
SEVEN ARROWS Offline
MaleSurvivor

Thankyou Nicky

Backspin

#186890 - 10/13/07 08:59 AM Re: Changes [Re: SEVEN ARROWS]
kayak Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Atlanta, GA
That meeting took great courage, and trust, on your part.
Good for you, BackSpin. Hope the new meds help and say hello to DreamCatcher.

Hug Larry's neck once for me; he is so supportive and positive!

Kayak

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.