Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AndyP (48), Gaius (50), JoziSA (52), mmafan66 (48), nltsaved (36), RMM (52), Steve63 (51), zenboy (51)
Who's Online
6 registered (sportinrucks, learning2remember, 4 invisible), 33 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64030 Topics
446836 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#186527 - 10/11/07 01:10 PM A little anxiety today
Agape Girl Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
So, I'm sitting here at work. Contemplating the day, wanting to go home today, not for any particular reason just that I'm uninterested in work today. It's 12:51 and I know Mike is at his T session with "MY" questions. HMMMM! what's ticking, what will the outcome be? Will I be granted a couples session next week with them? Will I have any of the questions answered I posed? I'm okay with it, right now. I'm okay because I was able to have the questions that are looming over me currently acknowledged in the very least. That's a good thing for me right now.

We have 2 date nights planned this weekend. I'm hoping that today's session won't hinder them, but in the same light if it causes a riff maybe it's our key to talk to one another which is what I would love. For the Grand Finale, the Dalai Lama on Sunday in NYC he's doing a weekend long sessions on the Sutra's, but Sunday he's finishing his weekend with a public talk and we're attending.

I'm hoping this weekend can be totally healing for us. We need to have a little one on one time and focus on each other, this weekend could be it or disastrous instead. I'm pulling for the healing weekend.

30 more minutes and he'll be ending his session today....I'm pulling for him! I always wait patiently for his call/text to know he made it through. Just wanted to vent a little it's been a stressful week and I'd like to exhale.

(especially love that is spiritual in nature)

#186533 - 10/11/07 01:31 PM Re: A little anxiety today [Re: Agape Girl]
sweet-n-sour Offline

Loc: chicago
Dear Kelly:

Take a deep breath, okay? The waiting is the worst...seconds seem to take minutes...tick tock. I can feel your stress in your post. You are right, the questions needed to be acknowledged. This is all positive....stressful but positive.

I'm wishing you peace my friend.

S-n-S

cm 2007

#186536 - 10/11/07 01:50 PM Re: A little anxiety today [Re: sweet-n-sour]
brokensoul Offline

Kelly,

As s-n-s suggested take a deep breath and when you exhale let all off the stress go with it. I don't see the questions you asked causing any problems. Like we touched on just be ready if Mike does not have all the answers to your questions he may have to do some soul searching for a bit. It looks like you two have a nice stress free weekend planed Thats great.

Take care.

Brokensoul

#186538 - 10/11/07 02:01 PM Re: A little anxiety today [Re: brokensoul]
Agape Girl Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
REQUEST GRANTED, just need to find the right night, now!

;-)

Thanks you two....xoxox
always,
Kelly

(especially love that is spiritual in nature)

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.