Newest Members
tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom, JohnWC, KKumar
12423 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
biggbill70 (44), CP4 (24), EddieMi (46), EddieT (46), hemi1024 (54), Kage (70), kdj_74 (40), Knightswhitehart (49), otlhouston (47), TX_Space (47), VirtualBman (50)
Who's Online
1 registered (Bloom), 27 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12423 Members
74 Forums
63801 Topics
445520 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#186057 - 10/09/07 10:54 PM Need support
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
The last few days i have been feeling as though things,for whatever reason,have been rough on my emotions and i am unable to make the connection.

I know i have come to MS for a long time and i've also attended therapy over 4 years now.

Why does it take to move beyond the pain and uncomfortability of the crap life can deal you yet you're expected to "stay strong" ......bunch of shit if you ask me....i want to hurt people and if i do i lose my freedom..whatever happens oh well..

Coop

#186061 - 10/09/07 11:02 PM Re: Need support [Re: thecoopstah]
Brokenhearted Offline

Loc: TX
I don't think you really want to hurt people, I think you are hurt and want to hurt the original person(s) who hurt you. Am I right?

I'm sorry to hear things are rough right now.

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged around his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Luke 17:2

#186074 - 10/09/07 11:38 PM Re: Need support [Re: Brokenhearted]
brokensoul Offline

Coop,

It can take a long time to find peace with yourself and there will be many ups and downs. I believe the only way to beat those that have abused us is to not let them destroy our lives. even if we did away with our abusers we would not win but a battle the war would rage on till we found inter peace only then would we find victory. But you are right about the "stay strong" I don't think we can always do that. During times that things are bad and we lose some strength we should reach out for support. Nothing wrong with staying strong but sometimes we need to learn to be flexible instead to weather the storms.

Take care.

Brokensoul

#186075 - 10/09/07 11:44 PM Re: Need support [Re: brokensoul]
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
The Final Analysis
People are often unreasonable, illogical, and self-centered;
...Forgive them anyway!
If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives;
...Be kind anyway!
If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies;
...Succeed anyway!
If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you;
...Be honest and frank anyway!
What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight;
...Build anyway!
If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous;
...Be happy anyway!
The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow;
...Do good anyway!
Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough;
...Give the world the best you've got anyway!
You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God;
It was never between you and them anyway.

I guess the only way to deal with the past is to avoid what stops me therefore i can really relate to this profund poem

Coop

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.