Newest Members
Mike Boyd, Serenity40, markm, hans32, SilentNoLonger
12133 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
casey (45), flaredsoul (31), Madcap (29), susie24 (59)
Who's Online
7 registered (I Want 2 Thrive, dan_in_newengland, aniceguy, Frustrated, 3 invisible), 61 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12133 Members
73 Forums
62564 Topics
438373 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#186052 - 10/09/07 10:53 PM Need support
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
The last few days i have been feeling as though things,for whatever reason,have been rough on my emotions and i am unable to make the connection.

I know i have come to MS for a long time and i've also attended therapy over 4 years now.

Why does it take to move beyond the pain and uncomfortability of the crap life can deal you yet you're expected to "stay strong" ......bunch of shit if you ask me....i want to hurt people and if i do i lose my freedom..whatever happens oh well..

Coop

#186067 - 10/09/07 11:22 PM Re: Need support [Re: thecoopstah]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado
Hey coop, I was kind of leery about answering because I always end my post's with "stay strong" but just thought I'd throw this out there.

My thought is that how could I ever know what another person has been through. While we're here actually talking about our pain how many are walking through this life living like zombies, cold, empty, broken. I really don't like people myself, I find this existence so hard sometimes, and looking around it seems like people are so selfish and hurtful. But the one thing that keeps me from lashing out is what if I lashed out at a fellow survivor or another lost soul. How could I possibly know what that person has gone through. I know how hurt I've been, how another's words or action's have hurt me to the core. How could I ever make someone else's life harder, how could I ever add to another person's pain. Who know's if that person deserves it or not.

I'm not saying there aren't people that deserve it but who am I to make that decision. I could very well be wrong, and I couldn't live with myself if I ever added to another's pain.

Maybe they're suffering worse than I am.

Mike

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.