Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cainrafael (28), GL (67), JohnP725 (66), Lloydy (61), Marie-TwoOfUs (35)
Who's Online
6 registered (WriterKeith, WontGiveUp, genedebs, 1islandboy, 2 invisible), 42 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63185 Topics
441818 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#185554 - 10/07/07 08:24 PM Re: scared [Re: sabata]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Steve,

The feelings you talk about are emotions that were denied to you as a boy, and that's a terrible loss to deal with - both as a boy and as the adult he grows up to become. But don't fault yourself for feeling this loss, bro. The truth is that we all need this feeling of being special, important, loved and wanted. The fact that you are still in touch with that shows what a compassionate and loving guy you are. That's something to be very proud of.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#185682 - 10/08/07 04:18 PM Re: scared [Re: roadrunner]
tresheridas Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Utah
Hi, Steve,

I'm sorry I've been out of pocket and couldn't chip in.

I know that little boy's in you, like that little baby's in me. But, even if that little boy's having a hard time, he's inside a tough guy who will protect him and love him forever.

I know where you're at and it's unmitigated Hell. But you will get through it; you can trust that. You will.

And the love that you're talking about - and the freedom from fear - man, THE FREEDOM FROM FEAR - I swear to you, it's waiting for you and you will get there.

And you can trust yourself, I just know it. If you feel like you need to be alone, that's okay. Your survival instincts got you this far. They'll get you the rest of the way.

You know, anytime you think it will help, you've got my number and my e-mail. Any time, day or night.

Mike

#185829 - 10/09/07 09:26 AM Re: scared [Re: tresheridas]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

thanks everyone---------------didnt go to work today--------------got a appt to a new t-----------havent seen one in a year-----------------------this one saids they deal in sexual trama----------------hopefully it will be good----------------i have come the conclusion i cant do this by myself------------------therres a girl at work whos trying to get me to go to her church----------------i am not sure about the church thing------------to many people---------------------------she saids i dont need to pay for a shrink-------------everythin is at the church-------------------not sure--------------------giving the shrink thing a shot first--------------see hows it goes-------------------steve

#185851 - 10/09/07 10:36 AM Re: scared [Re: sabata]
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
Steve I am glad that you have found a new T. I think the girl at work is a little over the top with the church thing. No church has all the things one needs. However it could be a good idea to check the church thing out.

I have gotten into Native American Spirituality and find it helpful. Don't think that the church thing would be bad as long as they aren't controling people.

Tom

#185884 - 10/09/07 02:07 PM Re: scared [Re: Muldoon]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

thanks-tom--feel better allready after my first visit-------------------------------knowing i made the connection----------------steve

#185886 - 10/09/07 02:07 PM Re: scared [Re: Muldoon]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

thanks-tom--feel better allready after my first visit-------------------------------knowing i made the connection----------------steve

#185887 - 10/09/07 02:07 PM Re: scared [Re: Muldoon]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

#185888 - 10/09/07 02:08 PM Re: scared [Re: sabata]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

stupid computer----------------sorry

#185923 - 10/09/07 04:39 PM Re: scared [Re: sabata]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Steve,

I'm glad this went well. Like Tom I would say give different approaches a chance, but watch out for people who claim that their approach is the only right one. What you need will depend on YOU, not on the agenda of others.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#185942 - 10/09/07 06:00 PM Re: scared [Re: roadrunner]
sabata Offline
MaleSurvivor

thanks larry-------------my last t was pushing me toward religion in his pratice-----not ready for that yet-steve

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.