wanted to send you hi because after reading your post i,too have the exact same re-actions / thoughts / behaviors / with ":touch" i DO NOT like to be touched at all in any way by anyone, it causes me to feel tense and keyed up not to metnion i want to scream and jump out of my skin.

Boundaries are HUGE to set for us because afterall we associaite "touch"...( i do at least anyway ) with further pain and feeling unsafe really sucks.

I'm so gald i'm not alone with this fuckin PTSD in that i know i'm not unique yet if i heard it once i've then i have heard it a thousand times....."let it go" ,"what's so bad with being touched by others as long as they don;t hurt you"

Well some people just dont get it and NO ONE,NO ONE AT ALL has a right to touch you without your permission therefore boundaries really help when you can tell another person "i'm not comfortable with touch" ....they don't know whether to shit or go blind....If we can provide a safe place for oursleves then unfortunately no one can....protect self under all conditions and if someone is not ok with you telling them as such ....oh well it's on them....you matter today and nothing or no one can tell you otherwise.

Coopstah