Newest Members
Francis Xavier, JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish
12438 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dannyboy22 (31), ScorpioBlue (45), Wife - Survivor (70)
Who's Online
2 registered (2 invisible), 14 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12438 Members
74 Forums
63857 Topics
445882 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#184846 - 10/05/07 11:12 AM I'm taking a break
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
I'm not usually here on the weekends anyway except to periodically pop in, but I think after this post, I'll sign off for at least 3 or 4 days, maybe more.

I'm saddened by the whole Adam thing, if it's true. I have my suspicions on who else they are investigating, but it doesn't matter; the mods will do their job and let us know.

I am crushed by the Alexander, et al. revelation. I cried over that more than once because "Alexander's" plight mirrored that of a close friend of mine who is dead. I'm angry beyond belief right now, but it's just sitting in the pit of my stomach.

I know most of you, like me, are real and true and trying like hell to maneuver through this crap. Really, I know that and I believe in MS with all my heart. But for a few days, I think I'll take a rest from any of it until I come to terms with what has happened.

Be well everyone........I'll be back for sure.

ROCK ON..........Trish

#184848 - 10/05/07 11:23 AM Re: I'm taking a break [Re: Trish4850]
kellygtx Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
Trish -

I understand how you feel - but don't stay away too long. I for one appreciate your posts very much!

I bid you Peace and rest on your break.

Kelly

The time is always NOW. Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

#184849 - 10/05/07 11:24 AM Re: I'm taking a break [Re: Trish4850]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Have a good rest, Trish, it is well deserved. I have you have a peaceful rest and things get to where you feel comfortable being here again. I've always appreciated your input here so much, it means a lot to all the guys here.

#184853 - 10/05/07 11:39 AM Re: I'm taking a break [Re: EGL]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Trish,

I look forward to seeing you back, but I can imagine how you were hurt by the Alexander issue, given the personal dimension you speak of here. I just wish I could be there with you now to give you a big hug. You are such an important part of our community.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#184894 - 10/05/07 01:37 PM Re: I'm taking a break [Re: roadrunner]
savemyfam Offline

Loc: Chicago
Trish,

I understand that this has hit home with you, but don't let these people ruin a good thing.

It's easy to feel betrayed and like a chump, however I feel very sorry for the people that do this because apparently they have some pretty deep problems to misrepresent themselves to such a terrific group of people. And in the end it's their loss to loose all of the terrific people here.

I do want to say that I am holding any judgement on the Adam thing until it is confirmed - he was far to genuine to me...... I hope it's not true.

We need your insight and humor (and martini's) around here Trish so don't stay away too long.

XOXOXOX
Angie

#184940 - 10/05/07 03:16 PM Re: I'm taking a break [Re: savemyfam]
beccy Offline

Loc: england
Trish, I seem to have missed what happened!!??

Whatever it is, I hope you don;t stop coming here because of it, since you are such a valuable contributor here....I know I for one value your input and support,

peace
Beccy

#185091 - 10/06/07 04:18 AM Re: I'm taking a break [Re: beccy]
indygal Offline

trish,

it sucks that most of the support fnf receive in our situations must come from an internet site - - which puts all of us in a precarious position - who to trust, what to believe

take some time to regroup, be good to yourself, you know you deserve it. we'll still be here, remember, you aren't alone, ever. you've said it to us plenty of times but maybe you need to hear it sometimes too, ok?

((((((((((hugs))))))))

indy

#185124 - 10/06/07 10:27 AM Re: I'm taking a break [Re: indygal]
pain4ever Offline

Trish....

I was there...I wanted to go..but I cant seem to leave.

Do whats best for you...please....but we will miss you!

Brian

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.