Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
MADcHATTER (54), Ready2MoveOn (44)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 25 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63788 Topics
445453 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#18501 - 11/07/02 02:56 PM What happened to the archives
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
What happened to the archives?????????
I was in the middle of making a post about what a great resoruce we have for Wisdom and Knowledge in our past posting. All the new survivors here could go back in time and find 2or3 topics on what ever was on there mind.
But NO You locked it away from us.
The # 1 concern here should not be forcing up the membership number it should be helping victims become survivors.
Muldoon

#18502 - 11/07/02 05:56 PM Re: What happened to the archives
The Dean Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Hi Muldoon,

You have a lot of love for this forum and you are not afriad to show it.

I went to the little box that says show topics for the last 20 days. I clicked on it and came to a place that says ALL topics.

Now, that may have happened because I am a member and this darned thing is able to recognize that.

I will try to find out whether or not it is a fluke that you could not get to the archives. As you say, there is a lot of wisedom there.

Truly Muldoon, I am convinced that MS is not trying to make a huge divide between members and guests. Some guys treasure their privacy and the members forum give them a more secure place to be. But MS would not want to make the site nearly useless for the quests and visitors.

I'll look into it and get back to you asap.

Peace to you!

Bob

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.