Newest Members
Barracuda312, Just Hanging, mossTI, E35, 1975
12339 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
GeneF48 (66), kun wang (32)
Who's Online
3 registered (finallyhere, pattom, 1 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12339 Members
74 Forums
63435 Topics
443443 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#184766 - 10/05/07 12:50 AM Isolation
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
Lately I just seem to spend most of my time in my bed room alone. I just do not want to be around People .

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

#184771 - 10/05/07 01:20 AM Re: Isolation [Re: OKIE MIKE]
EGL Offline
Moderator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Hi, Mike. Sorry to hear you are feeling the need to retreat into isolation like this. I know it can be hard to want to be around others at times. But it's o.k. to take a break from everyone at times; sometimes we just need some alone time. But try not to let it make you feel like you need to do it more and more. Eventually you could be closing yourself off from all those around you, and missing out what they have to offer.

#184772 - 10/05/07 01:24 AM Re: Isolation [Re: OKIE MIKE]
brokensoul Offline

MICHAEL,

Be careful with that I have been there and the longer you stay couped up the harder it will be to get out. Maybe try to go out someplace where their are not a lot of people for now. Take a walk in a park or nature trail go somewhere and get some fresh air and move around. I know your saying "that is easy for him to say" but trust me if you stay locked up it will get harder to do.

Take care,
Brokensoul

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.