Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
gryffindor (67), KevinSweeney (57), latinflavor815 (52), latin_flavor_815 (52), RTMark (33), sabooka (35), southpaw10 (46)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63546 Topics
443995 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#18475 - 01/03/02 10:15 AM thanks for caring
Broken Offline

Loc: Huntingtun Beach, CA, US
I finnally read my e-mail, i wanted to thank everybody who was concerned for me. I don't check my e mail much, and usually only post when i feel real bad or am struggling. sorry if i worried you guys. I try to be there for everybody else when i can, but i post pretty randomly.

I am sorry if i seem detached sometimes, but it seems like in my life the only way i ever connected with anybody is through a dirty air filter. I never had a serious relationship with anybody, and only have one friend i ever really connected with, and even that seems a little strained at times. I wish i had somebody to talk to, face to face, because its very hard to talk about it to people who haven't been there.

I have to stay up today and call up some rental agencies. I know a few of you live in orange county, and one of you said you live in huntington, i'll try to keep better tabs on things if you want to talk. I guess i oughta stop tying up my phone line. Thanks you guys.

#18476 - 01/03/02 11:00 AM Re: thanks for caring
SoCalJohn Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Los Angeles, California
Broken,

Thanks for the update, i was happy to see your post.

I hope you get the housing thing worked out, that is one area that is so hard for me to deal with, i just dont move well at all.

I know for me i have never had much luck with rentakl agencies, they always seemed like such a rip off to me, i always did better getting a paper out and looking through the ads myself. Just my two cents.

I hope this new year marks the start of better things to come for you, take care of yourself, ok?

Hugs,

John

I asked him about this law he spoke of, he said,,, *watch* he then asked the others to share about their lives,,, the others talked of how things were for them, how things worked in their lives,,, and as they believed, it was so.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.