Newest Members
jmr2191, autumn, tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom
12425 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dphoenix1701 (37), jaywiz2009 (69), mato (57)
Who's Online
6 registered (atari_kid86, Obi, john22, 3 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12425 Members
74 Forums
63808 Topics
445555 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#178247 - 09/04/07 05:07 PM Re: Ever feel like you've been hung out to dry? [Re: Ikelives]
kellygtx Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
Healingpartner -

Know that you (the Belov-ed) and God (the Beloved) are one. Always have been and always will be. It is only when we think that we are somehow seperate (dualistic thinking) that we allow judgements and insecurities to enter the equation. Just for a moment - relax and be one with the Beloved. You are right where you are - and need to be.

<<<<<healingpartner>>>>>

Kelly

The time is always NOW. Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

#178796 - 09/06/07 09:27 PM Re: Ever feel like you've been hung out to dry? [Re: Ikelives]
froggy12 Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Marlboro, MA 01752
Jesus had doubts when in the Garden and asked the Father if it was all necessary. On the cross when he said: Father, why have you abandoned me?

Doubt is healthy. So is spiritual dryness, arid like the desert, a test. Why? Don't have the answer. Patience I guess and who wants that?

The path to healing, believing is not always smooth and that's why I keep my seat belt buckled. Got too many bruises already.
Just hang on.

froggy

#178886 - 09/07/07 08:31 AM Re: Ever feel like you've been hung out to dry? [Re: healingpartner]
pain4ever Offline

Originally Posted By: healingpartner
sorry...struggling with a lot right now. Kinda feel like I am out here on my own. My faith has never been in doubt my entire life, but now it seems to be

Lorie,

I am so sad to hear that...you know you and Rob were the ones that gave me my faith back!!!

Brian

#178903 - 09/07/07 09:14 AM Re: Ever feel like you've been hung out to dry? [Re: pain4ever]
Army Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: California
Lorie,

It seems that when times are darkest that we begin to see our faith in God in the light He desires. That is a hard perspective to live through, but remember Job. He is one of our examples of what it is like to be in the midst of terrible circumstances yet know that the Lord is present. Let your faith grow inside of your doubt and hesitation, your growing right where your supposed to...

Praying for you now!

Army

#184521 - 10/03/07 10:17 PM Re: Ever feel like you've been hung out to dry? [Re: healingpartner]
denis Offline
New Here

Loc: canada....kirkland lake ontari...
not to sure how to say this.....but here l go l'm gay man who was in agay realtionship that went sour,,,, he was only in it for one reason...gread now l'm left looking like a fool...can someone please give me some good advice...seems like after he got a house with me and he used up all my money l'm the one who is renting apartment.............

#184529 - 10/03/07 10:32 PM Re: Ever feel like you've been hung out to dry? [Re: Ikelives]
Brokenhearted Offline

Loc: TX
I just keep thinking that He wouldn't put me through all this unless He made me strong enough to handle it and help Him turn it into glory for Him. Though sometimes I sure wonder if I truly am strong enough, but I must be, b/c here I still am.

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged around his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Luke 17:2

#210327 - 03/12/08 04:38 PM Re: Ever feel like you've been hung out to dry? [Re: Ikelives]
JT's the Man Offline

I loved Larry's comments on this subject....

I know that I had some big faith struggles... before rising to a higher understanding!

So.... stay strong and move forward!!

JT

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.