Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
melnjams (42), rage (27)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63189 Topics
441846 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#18422 - 05/14/03 04:55 PM Re: Nobody said it was easy... no one ever said it would be this hard
Wuamei Offline

Loc: The left turn I should have ta...
Joseph right on brother WTG!

Victor

#18423 - 05/14/03 05:30 PM Re: Nobody said it was easy... no one ever said it would be this hard
Lloydy Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor
Loc: England Shropshire
Joseph
There's one thing that I know will help someone through their recovery more than anything else.
One thing we need above all else, something that other people can't give us.

It's the will to recover.

And reading your last post you seem to have found that.

Dave \:D

#18424 - 05/15/03 12:53 PM Re: Nobody said it was easy... no one ever said it would be this hard
PeteT Offline

Loc: Michigan
Joseph:

(((((((Joseph)))))) You are not alone anymore. You now have freinds that understand. You will soon learn there will be good days and there will be bad days on your road to healing but just remember you always have freinds here that are willing to listen and try to give a helping hand.
You are right about your wife reading the post and what ever will help her understand what you are going through because it will help her . It sounds like she is going to be supportive and that really helps. The more she knows about SA the more she'll understand you.
It wasn't until my wife started reading the post here did she really understand the effect the SA on me. Our relationship is growing stronger and stronger each day with the help of T,books and MS.
Hope to hear from you soon and often. I'm so glad that you have found the road to a new way of living. \:D

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.