Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cyclebreaker (41), monkeybusinessinky (28), Tom Byrnes (55), wind west (30)
Who's Online
2 registered (Cthulhu, 1 invisible), 23 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63220 Topics
442069 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#183918 - 10/01/07 11:08 PM Across The Universe
theatrekid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: oregon
I enjoy movies i always have I think since i was very little i used stories as a way to escape the real world... i still do to some extent... anyways i saw Across The Universe its a Musical on lsd and its a perfect example of a good movie to escape into. it took all these songs by the Beatles and made a love story planted in new york city during the turbulent 1960's it used lots of crazy visual effects it was very imaginative anyways the whole time i watched the movie it felt like i was really their not just watching a screen it was pretty cool.... i recomend it to any one who is a Beatles fan... or a fan of Bono of U2 (he is in it and sings several of the songs) Check it out it was really good

#183957 - 10/02/07 03:46 AM Re: Across The Universe [Re: theatrekid]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Chris,

Sounds great. I love "Across the Universe" and similar Beatles tunes and I'm a Bono fan as well. Not to mention that the 60s were "my time" - well, up to a point.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.