Newest Members
hans32, SilentNoLonger, masryt, feartheroo, Xzander32244
12130 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
ACLover94 (50), Henry (40), james 1959 (55), Johnny90 (24), poliwog (44), Starbuck (38)
Who's Online
8 registered (Jas52, CafeMan, 4 invisible), 62 Guests and 7 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12130 Members
73 Forums
62553 Topics
438316 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#183786 - 10/01/07 04:46 PM Re: hello im new [Re: scorpiogurl]
beccy Offline

Loc: england
I am sending you a PM....

#183789 - 10/01/07 04:48 PM Re: hello im new [Re: scorpiogurl]
scorpiogurl Offline
New Here

Loc: MA
was i abused too? i dont know, maybe, seems like it, everything points to "yes" but i have no real memories, but how much does it really matter? i have to deal with what i know right now, not what i think, its so frustrating and confusing and overwhelming and no matter what i do i cant get it out of my head, the only things that work are alcohol and loud music! even then sometimes it sneaks its way back in.
i hope i havent said too much here already, i kind of feel like i have.

#183790 - 10/01/07 04:50 PM Re: hello im new [Re: scorpiogurl]
kellygtx Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
You have not said too much, in fact here there is no such thing as too much. It is always just enough.

You are not alone and we will listen.

Beccy is a wonderful person to connect with.

Keep opening up ---

Kelly

The time is always NOW. Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

#183791 - 10/01/07 04:57 PM Re: hello im new [Re: kellygtx]
brokensoul Offline

scorpiogurl,

Trust me on one thing this is a safe and friendly place. When I made my first post here I just wanted to thank everyone that helped me just by sharing their lives and story's that I read and I was not sure that I would post again. But I quickly felt the brotherly and sisterly type love that this forum has. Right now I think it is most important to deal with what is right in front of you and deal with the rest as you can.

Brokensoul.

Edited by brokensoul (10/01/07 04:58 PM)

#183812 - 10/01/07 05:53 PM Re: hello im new [Re: brokensoul]
beccy Offline

Loc: england
However much or little you write here is ok. One word or hundreds.....

I can tell you are feeling very anxious and needing some peace from the noise of it all. Please be kind to yourself. What you are dealing with is obviously causing you to feel greatly unsettled, so for now, it is understandable you would need to just deal with what you know at this moment.

We are all here to offer support

peace
Beccy

#183827 - 10/01/07 07:10 PM Re: hello im new [Re: beccy]
violet Offline

Loc: US
scorpiogurl,

sorry i wasn't around earlier to see your posts. there are several ladies who post on here. sometimes it may seem like it is hard to fit in and we all understand how that feels. i only came across the MS site in July. when you are trying to process what you saw or remember what you saw...it can be both confusing and exhausting. you feel like you must deal with it but it is so hard...so please, feel free to post any questions here.

and it is a wonderful thing that you have found the courage to try to piece things together. there are so many emotions that go along with abuse (or the knowledge of abuse) shame, fear, guilt, etc... i hope you are able to find some support and friendship here.

Violet

#183866 - 10/01/07 09:06 PM Re: hello im new [Re: violet]
mmac Offline

Loc: PA
Scorpiogurl,
I too an fairly new to this wonderful place and also was not sure where (if anywhere) I could fit in. These amazing courageous people have opened their hearts to me and to you as well. Sorting it all out is an exhausting journey but with the love support and understanding of the people here, i'am still scared, but i KNOW i am not alone anymore. Please keep posting and visiting and reading the site. It has helped me so much and I know it can be of comfort to you too. PM me anytime.
WE ARE HERE AND WE UNDERSTAND.
M:)

I cannot take your steps, but I can walk beside you, if you'll let me.

#183911 - 10/01/07 10:45 PM Re: hello im new [Re: mmac]
savemyfam Offline

Loc: Chicago
Scorpiogurl,

You have found yourself many friends in this community - welcome. We discuss, share and support each other in MANY aspects of life, so you fit in perfectly well!!

Share what you need to when you need to - we're always here!!

Angie

#183933 - 10/01/07 11:52 PM Re: hello im new [Re: savemyfam]
ptsdwife Offline

Scorpiogurl,

I'm here for you too.... = )

I discover this site 2 months a go... it help me survived thru my darkest day and nights... there was someone here for me 24-7

Please feel free to reach out to all of us, we are here for each other

= )

#183977 - 10/02/07 07:46 AM Re: hello im new [Re: ptsdwife]
scorpiogurl Offline
New Here

Loc: MA
thanks everyone, i dont know what to say about all of this. i dont want to stay here and deal with this shit but im tired of putting it off. i know in my heart that everything i do today and everything i am is directly related somehow to what i saw, what may have happened, i dont know if that makes any sense, i still dont know if i even belong here, maybe im just fucking crazy. im digusted with myself but you'd never know that if you knew me, im totally different on the outside to my friends and family than i am on the inside. everything is perfect on the outside and on the inside i have all of these terrible feelings and thoughts. i dont know, i could just give up trying to figure it all out and keep doing what im doing but thats not getting me anywhere either.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.