Newest Members
rhyoung, Jefferson22, OxfordArms, Anony_mous, Drew6991x
12367 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
bluesky (44), Brother B+ (48), emal7717 (53), estuardo (52), kwf777 (56), LeeAnne (30), mapleleafsn (52), otherside (61), ronnie (59), Scott1962 (52), thrive-n-survive (42), tom3065 (36)
Who's Online
6 registered (Healing8, Jim1961, jq19712, Scott1962, 2 invisible), 21 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12367 Members
74 Forums
63561 Topics
444091 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#183701 - 10/01/07 08:20 AM waking up alone
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

last night i dreamed i was safe,i was sleeping and somebody ,i dont know who was holding me just like an arm wrapped over me feel the warmth next to me i felt so safe like i never have before,when i woke up it was gone i never felt so empty in my life like i had something ,i could almost remember it being good but the only feeling left is of loss like i had it and then it was gone ,feel so empty

#183702 - 10/01/07 08:28 AM Re: waking up alone [Re: shadowkid]
pain4ever Offline

Adam,

That person will be there someday...the one who can hold you and make you feel safe. I used to have those dreams as well and waking up felt so dark and cold. Eventually though my dream came true and all the time you spend wanting it just makes the day it somes true so much more sweet.

You arent alone...yes we cant hold you and make you feel safe but we are here for you in the only way possible for us.

Hold on bud.
Brian

#183703 - 10/01/07 08:38 AM Re: waking up alone [Re: pain4ever]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjudUH8v5qc cant get this song outa my head today is it being a baby to want to be ever the same? i sure dont like being alone ,but sometimes its just that way ,i know that .

#183706 - 10/01/07 08:42 AM Re: waking up alone [Re: shadowkid]
pain4ever Offline

no its not being a baby....in no way. You need someone to help and you dont have that right now. you deserve someone to help and be there to catch you. everyone deserves that.

#183707 - 10/01/07 08:56 AM Re: waking up alone [Re: pain4ever]
shadowkid Offline
MaleSurvivor

oh well enough whinning its time to pick up the mask and pretend im ok ,life dont just go away cause i feel sorry for myself. there are places to go and people to see ,things that have to be done but it just gets harder everyday to go out there. maybe one day i\''l just say no im not doing it anymore

#183709 - 10/01/07 09:01 AM Re: waking up alone [Re: shadowkid]
pain4ever Offline

its not whining Adam....you want what everyone wants...someone to be there to help you and thats not whining...its human emotion and affection. You shouldnt wear that mask all the time Adam, eventually it will crack and break apart and there is nothing you can do about that. Be yourself..not what others want you to be or you feel obligated to be.

#183716 - 10/01/07 10:08 AM Re: waking up alone [Re: pain4ever]
BJK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Adam,

You deserve these feelings, okay? This is all about you. You had some terrible stuff happen to you. You deserve some time to mourn the stuff you deserved to have but never got. You deserve some time to think about yourself. It's time to put yourself first for awhile. You are the most important person to you.

You're not a baby, Adam. This isn't about whining. It's not about feeling sorry for yourself. It's about feeling the stuff that you weren't allowed to feel as a kid. It might seem like a self-pity part at times, but it's not. It's called moving forward.

I hope that one day, you'll wake up in the morning and see what a great guy you are. I also hope that one day, you'll wake up in the morning and find someone there to hold you like you deserve to be held. Until that happens, please know that you are in my thoughts.

Bryan

What the world needs now
Is some new words of wisdom
Like la la la la la la la la la.
-David Lowery

Having a friend who will keep a secret for you is worthless compared to a friend who won't keep a secret from you.

#183782 - 10/01/07 04:38 PM Re: waking up alone [Re: BJK]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Adam,

You are dreaming of what every guy wants one way or another. There's nothing wrong with that. And I feel confident that one day you will have that.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#183880 - 10/01/07 09:38 PM Re: waking up alone [Re: roadrunner]
FLRich Offline
MaleSurvivor

((((((((Adam))))))))

One day it is going to happen for you. When it does, cherish it, and work at it everyday to make sure you keep someone with you. You deserve a good mate!

#183885 - 10/01/07 09:42 PM Re: waking up alone [Re: FLRich]
testingWaters Offline
MaleSurvivor

Adam. I've got no doubt you will have that with someone else (and give it to them too) someday -- you're clearly a great dude. But what you wrote reminds me of myself when I first started to take care of myself -- like that person you want is you and what you got a taste of last night came from inside you. The more you can give that to yourself, the more you'll attract someone else to share.

Love, TW

Edited by testingWaters (10/01/07 09:43 PM)

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.