Newest Members
0128, jeremywickers, JScott12, TMatti2, DaiseyLady
12502 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
fakir (71), HelpMeHelpHim32 (41), motherstars (65)
Who's Online
3 registered (EchoSoul, 2 invisible), 10 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12502 Members
74 Forums
64189 Topics
447925 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#173815 - 08/17/07 04:57 AM Re: No dammit, I'm not ok. (triggers) [Re: Leosha]
endlessjourney Offline

Loc: Cincinnati Ohio
I can agree with Roadrunner, just let those feelings out. I know you've been through hell and I know none of this is easy. However, you know who you are and what you're about. I admire your bluntness. You said, "I like nightmares, and panick, and flashbacks. I love feeling ugly and unclean. I am so very comfortable with the physical scars and health damages done." I love the sarcasm because I can feel it in my bones. I do the same thing.

It's OK to be pissed. You have every right to be.

Much love,
Jason

Truth is the very reason we strive to live. It surrounds and resides within us. Accepting the truths we already know and seeking out those we do not is a direct path to inner balance and joy. For life is not a means to an end, but a journey. Life comes and goes but the truth will always live on.

#183681 - 10/01/07 02:24 AM Re: No dammit, I'm not ok. (triggers) [Re: endlessjourney]
copenbay Offline

Hi VN,

Sometimes we just aren't okay. And sometimes these people don't seem to give a damn about it. They don't know. They really don't. And they can't 'get it' when we can't 'get over it', or 'move on', or whatever. Sometimes sarcasm is the only defense.
Sometimes honesty doesn't work, and sometimes it does. But hey, whatever you feel belongs to you, not someone else who doesn't know the hell you've been through. That said, you've got people here who relate, and support you.

Ed

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.