Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
corvairman1 (43), marianne (44), son (35), speedy (31)
Who's Online
4 registered (lapchinj, pete1973, 2 invisible), 66 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62522 Topics
438154 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#183331 - 09/29/07 10:46 AM apology
violet Offline

Loc: US
sorry to anyone i was rude to when i left abruptly in chat yesterday. i was having a really bad day and had an emotional meltdown.

so i'm sorry and it wasn't because of any of you.

i wish i could blame it on the cold meds, but alas, it was just me being a fool.

sorry.

V.

#183339 - 09/29/07 11:11 AM Re: apology [Re: violet]
trusty Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Indiana, USA
dear violet,
we worried about you...so please know that we care...sorry you were having a bad day.

don't feel bad at all about leaving abruptly...it's what we must do when the feelings get that strong...so you were not being foolish...you were doing what you needed to do at that time...see, the best thing we can do is stand up for ourselves...learning to take care of ourselves is so important...so you did the right thing.

on a side note...it makes me smile to see your signature--V--my mother's name was violet and all of my cousins called her "Aunt V"...yesterday when you were in chat i was thinking about my mother and i was about to ask you if you ever used just your initial...that's when you left...so, you've answered my question today without even knowing it...that's nice.

so...take care of yourself, V...you deserve it.

warmest regards,
Russ

#183342 - 09/29/07 11:33 AM Re: apology [Re: trusty]
violet Offline

Loc: US
Thank you russ for replying.

I get called V or Vi a lot both which are fine with me. It's not a common name, so at least people remember me!

What's that saying? A friend is someone who knows everything about you but likes you anyway? Thank God for the friendly folks at MS who know what it's like to have a crappy day..or week..or year.

V.

#183405 - 09/29/07 02:44 PM Re: apology [Re: violet]
mmac Offline

Loc: PA
((((((((((((((((Violet))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
This too shall pass, my friend. We are here and we are not going anywhere. Strength lies in the numbers, V.
a friend knows your true heart...
M:)

I cannot take your steps, but I can walk beside you, if you'll let me.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.