Newest Members
Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons, TantraPunk
12250 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AdawgJR (28), Brian (50), hikerpark (52), Jeremy Welch (47), Logan81 (2014), Olson30 (60), Patrick7958 (56)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 31 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12250 Members
73 Forums
63103 Topics
441289 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#18332 - 01/02/02 11:17 AM Looking for e-mail dialogue
Carl123 Offline

Loc: PA, USA
Hello all;

I am a married survivor of childhood sexual abuse. I suffer from, and battle with, all the typical symptoms you all do and have found that establishing an ongoing, open and frank dialogue with another survivor is very beneficial. Sharing experiences and offering support is a very good adjunct to any therapy you might already be engaged in.

If you are interested in exploring this,please post here with your e-mail address and I will write to you.

Thanks!

Carl \:\)

#18333 - 01/02/02 06:04 PM Re: Looking for e-mail dialogue
bosishere Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: nashville,tn,usa
hello, Carl 123. I too feel that writing to other abused males DOES help. I was abused at the age seven (7) at, no less, a hospital, by two (2) young men aged eithteen (18). I tried to go on with my life after school, and all worked well except when I was struck by a NYC subway train in 1990 and the name of the hospital I was taken to was the SAME as the one back in Massachusetts in 1950 thru most of 1953. I was told several times,when I had a terrible relapse in 1991 and in a shrink hospital here in Nashville, I was told to write. Thus started the working out. Most of what I say in public, like me being a gay chap of 58, but some of what I talk about is private, and I then use the private message board. So if you want to write me back a start writing, please let me know. I would appreciate a message in the case of you don't want to. I await your message. Have a good New Year. bosishere@yahoo.com

#18334 - 01/03/02 01:15 AM Re: Looking for e-mail dialogue
Ken Followell Offline
President
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Bradenton, FL
Carl123,

I would be happy to dialogue with you through email. I am an adult survivor who blacked out all memories of the abuse until I was 41. My email is kenfjr@ix.netcom.com

KenF

Everything works out right in the end. If things are not working right, it isn't the end yet. Don't let it bother you, relax and keep on goin
- Michael C. Muhammad

"I get up. I walk. I fall down. Meanwhile, I keep dancing."
� Rabbi Hillel

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.