Newest Members
Anony_mous, Drew6991x, Miro, jj843, The Abyss
12364 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bear (42), BoyNoMore (56), Daniel_05 (40), James Landrith (44), john kay (41)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12364 Members
74 Forums
63543 Topics
443971 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
#182787 - 09/27/07 01:45 PM Re: why do we even bother [Re: pain4ever]
savemyfam Offline

Loc: Chicago
I nominate Violet as the official Party Bus driver!!!! I'm a very happy drunk by the way!!!

SnS we can do the cruise next month okay??? I'm really looking forward to the Party Bus and getting my stomach pumped at Hershey's.

Kathryn I'm sure we can hook you up somewhere on the road to Hershey, PA!!!!

I hereby request that we take Brian along with us if all are in agreeance - I'd like to party with Brian. Brian, are you up to a bunch of drunk women in need of stomach pumps????????

XOXOXOXO
Angie

#182790 - 09/27/07 01:51 PM Re: why do we even bother [Re: sweet-n-sour]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
Kathryn, oh boy - I feel ya hon, but I don't think the girls party is quite heading in that direction, but we'll try to get you the finest looking masseuse to dream about, K?

I've got the martini's covered - all kinds - dirty martini's {for Kathryn of course \:\/ }, shaken, stired, cosmos, apple-tinis, rasberry-tinis (my favorite) anything your little hearts desire.

I've got a few silly movies to contribute too. If we tire of Adam Sandler, how about a little Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure! or even better, some Now and Then which is far and away the best girlfriend movie I've ever seen.

Beccy, I've never heard of those chocolates either, but I'm more than willing to try 'em out, after all is chocolate so it must be good.

Trish

ROCK ON.........Trish

#182791 - 09/27/07 01:51 PM Re: why do we even bother [Re: beccy]
mmac Offline

Loc: PA
I am in for the chocolate spa. herseys not far from me and i know i could use it. Hang in there, times changes everything. I'm with laying on the couch! \:\)

I cannot take your steps, but I can walk beside you, if you'll let me.

#182792 - 09/27/07 01:52 PM Re: why do we even bother [Re: savemyfam]
sweet-n-sour Offline

Loc: chicago
Cool, will the party bus have a place to plug in a dvd player???

Got to have Sandler along for the ride!!!

S-n-S

cm 2007

#182793 - 09/27/07 01:54 PM Re: why do we even bother [Re: sweet-n-sour]
sweet-n-sour Offline

mmac, sounds good! Chocolate is awesome....

cm 2007

#182796 - 09/27/07 01:59 PM Re: why do we even bother [Re: sweet-n-sour]
savemyfam Offline

I plan on being waaaaaay too drunk off of Trish's martini's on the Party Bus to watch movies!!! I'll be mooning all the happy little families on their way to Hershey's amusement park.

#182801 - 09/27/07 02:05 PM Re: why do we even bother [Re: savemyfam]
sweet-n-sour Offline

Wow, savemyfam, you are a wild one!!! \:\)

cm 2007

#182803 - 09/27/07 02:08 PM Re: why do we even bother [Re: sweet-n-sour]
savemyfam Offline

Back in the day I WAS the one to party with!!!! I'm sure it's like riding a bike huh??????

#182805 - 09/27/07 02:12 PM Re: why do we even bother [Re: savemyfam]
sweet-n-sour Offline

I too knew how to party once upon a time... (before health issues 16 years ago.) If this is a cyber bus party...anything is possible, yes? If that is the case, I'll try one of those virtual Martini's then!!!!
"Cheers," savemyfam!!!

cm 2007

#182806 - 09/27/07 02:13 PM Re: why do we even bother [Re: sweet-n-sour]
violet Offline

Loc: US
a couple more additions to the party...

1. Lindt dark chocolate truffles (Almost better than sex, please note i did say almost)

2. The Dick and Jane movie with Jim Carey never fails to make me feel better about my life, especially sodding the yard and them sitting in the pool hole.

3. We can eat all the chicken or shrimp alfredo we want with lots of garlic bread and salad that does not have fat free dressing and not even consider about calculating how many days we have to deprive ourselves of bread to make up for it.

4. We could start a bonfire from slips of paper that have written on them all the things that make us need to f*** therapy.
(or is this contrary to the whole existance of a fuck therapy weekend?)

Well, maybe we could do #4 when we are finished with our weekend of mayhem. Although fire is pretty fun too, as long as it's not near our chocolate stash.

V.

Page 3 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.