Newest Members
dspwilson, Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated
12384 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
6 registered (Obi, Tiger1982, 4 invisible), 32 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12384 Members
74 Forums
63648 Topics
444523 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#182614 - 09/26/07 11:17 PM Re: self cutting [Re: kellygtx]
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
Thanks alot guys but i need to deal with this through my T

#182615 - 09/26/07 11:19 PM Re: self cutting [Re: thecoopstah]
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

i'm in such a position of confusion i really have no direction i want to go in , however i cant appriciate all the help iv'e gottn from here because it's not easy so absorb...

#182709 - 09/27/07 09:42 AM Re: self cutting [Re: thecoopstah]
violet Offline

Loc: US
coopstah, we are all hoping you find some clarity in all of this...and some peace.

V.

#182713 - 09/27/07 09:49 AM Re: self cutting [Re: violet]
kellygtx Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
Coop -

I was thinking about you all night. I know the pain and frustration you feel --- and how cutting seems to make sense. I have told you what I think here - but I also want you to now how much respect I have for you just getting on here to talk about it and telling us where you are at and why.

Namaste -

Edited by kellygtx (09/27/07 09:49 AM)

Kelly

The time is always NOW. Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

#182730 - 09/27/07 10:19 AM Re: self cutting [Re: kellygtx]
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

I have felt never felt the love and support in all my life(w/the acception of my fiancee)then i have in the last several days.

My fiancee is going with me today to my therapy appt and she feels it's real important she told me for her to go.

I am so fortunate to have someone like her who essentially has no clue about the "cutting" ...but she sure trys evereyday.

Lisa and i had another long talk about the cutting and she actually told me that she's worried about me and "now that when i'm at work hon i'm going to be thinking if you're cutting yourself again it worries me" i know it does in fact worry her but it's not so simple to just "stop" the behavior...anyway therapy today should be real interesting and very emotional.

I'll get through it(the cutting and all the feelings iv'e been dealing with and going through lately)

With lots of support perhaps i can get a better perspective in to this unhealthy acting out.

Coop

#182732 - 09/27/07 10:22 AM Re: self cutting [Re: thecoopstah]
kellygtx Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
Coop -

Nothing left to say here but you are so loved. Joy and Peace to you my friend --- just Joy and Peace.

Kelly

The time is always NOW. Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

#182798 - 09/27/07 01:59 PM Re: self cutting [Re: kellygtx]
mmac Offline

Loc: PA
Thanks Coop for letting her in and for letting allof us love you.
We are here for you.
(((COOP)))
\:\)

I cannot take your steps, but I can walk beside you, if you'll let me.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.