Newest Members
RepressedMem, jet_step, JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut
12468 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kinghenri (26)
Who's Online
1 registered (tbkkfile), 20 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12468 Members
74 Forums
64031 Topics
446842 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#182642 - 09/27/07 03:51 AM May you feel loved
VN Offline
MaleSurvivor

This was shared at other site I belong to, and I thought it was very nice.

May You Always Feel Loved
Writer Unknown

May you find serenity and tranquility in a world you may not always understand.

May the pain you have known and the conflict you have experienced give you the strength to walk through life facing each new situation with courage and optimism.

Always know that there are those whose love and understanding will always be there, even when you feel most alone.

May you discover enough goodness in others to believe in a world of peace.

May a kind word, a reassuring touch, a warm smile be yours every day of your life, and may you give these gifts as well as receive them.

Remember the sunshine when the storm seems unending.

Teach love to those who know hate, and let that love embrace you as you go into the world.

May the teaching of those you admire become part of you, so that you may call upon them.

Remember, those whose lives you have touched and who have touched yours are always a part of you, even if the encounters were less than you would have wished.

It is the content of the encounter that is more important than its' form.

May you not become too concerned with material matters, but instead place immeasurable value on the goodness in your heart.

Find time in each day to see the beauty and love in the world around you.

Realize that each person has limitless abilities, but each of us is different in our own way.

What you may feel you lack in one regard may be more than compensated for in another.

What you feel you lack in the present may become one of your strengths in the future.

May you see your future as one filled with promise and possibility.

Learn to view everything as a worthwhile experience.

May you find enough inner strength to determine your own worth by yourself, and not be dependent on another's judgments of your accomplishments.

May you always feel loved.

#182646 - 09/27/07 04:18 AM Re: May you feel loved [Re: VN]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Visha,

What a cool piece. It's something to cut out and post in the house somewhere. Thanks for sharing this with us, and I hope this is helping you in your own healing journey.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#182703 - 09/27/07 09:31 AM Re: May you feel loved [Re: roadrunner]
FLRich Offline
MaleSurvivor

(((((((Visha))))))

May you, and everyone else at this site, always feel loved.

#183000 - 09/27/07 10:13 PM Re: May you feel loved [Re: FLRich]
Don-NY Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Long Island, NY
Visha,

This reminds me very much of something you said to me once when I was feeling very down and sad.

You said, "...Always the sky finds blue again."

Thanks for sharing this. These are beautiful ideas and some are very challenging. I hope that everyone can find some inspiration and hope in these words.

Donald

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.