Newest Members
tammy m, TheConqueror, Bloom, JohnWC, KKumar
12423 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dphoenix1701 (37), jaywiz2009 (69), mato (57)
Who's Online
7 registered (Shyshark, don64, Bardo, 4 invisible), 30 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12423 Members
74 Forums
63803 Topics
445537 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#182453 - 09/26/07 10:25 AM just nice to me
kgm Offline

Loc: usa
went to walmart 1 day ago. saw this man there. nothing stood out about him just plain like could be anyone. it got me to think. would it nnot be good to have a man just be nice to me. just to look out for me for a change. ther is so much mean right now in what dh is going thru. he is ok at times but this goes into moods of fits like he wants the boys and me to feel bad too. this walmart man was all alone buying stuff in one of those little baskets. it made me think how many men out ther would be happy to have a wife & kids in ther life. how many men even with abuse in past would be happyy with having me by ther side. i just feel sad that this is hard and we all hurt so much. al l of us. i just want dh to be walmart man for a day.

k

#182536 - 09/26/07 05:31 PM Re: just nice to me [Re: kgm]
mmac Offline

Loc: PA
dear kgm,
this is very hard and some days are harder than others. but we are here.
M:)
Perhaps walmart man was hiding from his pain too??

I cannot take your steps, but I can walk beside you, if you'll let me.

#182726 - 09/27/07 10:11 AM Re: just nice to me [Re: mmac]
savemyfam Offline

Loc: Chicago
What bothers me more than the Walmart men of the world is women that have great husbands and complain about them "I told Ralph that he better have the kitchen floor washed by the time I got home from the mall and it wasn't done. He said that scrubbing the bathroom took him longer than he thought and didn't get to the kitchen on time. Then he folded the laundry all wrong and put Billy's underwear in Susie's drawer - I'm soooooo sick of him, he's good for nothing"

I actually know many women like this and want to scream at them to walk in my shoes for 24 hours and you'd be kissing Ralphie Boys rear end!!!!!!!!!!!

#182770 - 09/27/07 12:49 PM Re: just nice to me [Re: savemyfam]
sweet-n-sour Offline

Loc: chicago
I hear you savemyfamily... I believe it's the whole thing about the girl Heather from high school with the chipped fingernail complaining as she sits across from Julie who was missing her index finger. It's almost frustrating enough to shout: "WAKE UP all ready and look around you! There are people who have it much worse than a chipped nail that will grow back."

kgm:
I get it. It seems so hard when we are trying to meet the needs of those that we love. They are suffering so much and are unable to comprehend that we too are suffering right along with them. Just to have the support reciprocated, just to have Walmart Man for a day would be a blessing indeed.

S-n-S

cm 2007

#182795 - 09/27/07 01:56 PM Re: just nice to me [Re: sweet-n-sour]
mmac Offline

Loc: PA
Ladies,
I work next to so many women who bit*( all day about this guy or that. The whole time i'm thinking, YOU DON"T HAVE A CLUE. At least your guy talks to you or his worst habit is leaving the seat up. Try having to force yourself into a life with someone that doesn't even know you're hurting cause he's too busy with his own pain.
NONE OF USE ARE DOOMED TO BE UNHAPPY, we just are right now.
I feel like saying, Hey Lady, ill trade you for just one day, you'd be screaming in an hour.
\:\)

I cannot take your steps, but I can walk beside you, if you'll let me.

#182799 - 09/27/07 02:03 PM Re: just nice to me [Re: mmac]
kgm Offline

Loc: usa
thnks 4 undrstnding.

-k

#182800 - 09/27/07 02:05 PM Re: just nice to me [Re: kgm]
savemyfam Offline

Loc: Chicago
Amen Sisters!!!

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.