Newest Members
Won'tGiveUp, sillyputty, Pytbull, manipulated, donmarks
12383 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alan Fountain (52), blindpet (31), egoror (49), Midas (33), uwa (78)
Who's Online
4 registered (Banjo596, Bardo, 2 invisible), 34 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12383 Members
74 Forums
63646 Topics
444506 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
#182666 - 09/27/07 07:08 AM Re: why do we even bother [Re: beccy]
sweet-n-sour Offline

Loc: chicago
Lorie:

I could say something along the lines that without a "down" mood the up's in life may seem flat, but somehow that feels a bit lame when a person is in the down mood, ya know? I feel sometimes that it is important to embrace all feeling: good, sad, indifferent, frustration, happiness...all of it. It's being human, it's feeling vulnerable to our circumstances...it's feeling.
Sometimes I try to keep in mind that this whole thing is only temporary, that in five or ten years I'll sit back and wonder why was I so out of sorts over this? I believe, it'll all work out, one way or another, it will.
I like Trish's suggestion. Have any good movies to watch?
Hang in there!
S-n-S

cm 2007

#182667 - 09/27/07 07:16 AM Re: why do we even bother [Re: sweet-n-sour]
savemyfam Offline

Loc: Chicago
Hey!! I missed the whole spa thing!!! What a genious you are Lorie - spa at Hershey's, what more could you ask for?? Although I probably wouldn't make it to the spa, I'd be happy to stay in my room and not get dressed and only get out of bed to use the bathroom!!!!!! Room service could bring me chocolate!!!

#182669 - 09/27/07 07:21 AM Re: why do we even bother [Re: savemyfam]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
OK, Martini's it is - I actually prefer that since wine gives me a terrible hangover. Ladies, sounds to me like there's a party brewing, so what if its a pity party, if there's more than one, it can collapse into uncontrolable tears, laughter and giggles.

ROCK ON.........Trish

#182737 - 09/27/07 10:48 AM Re: why do we even bother [Re: beccy]
savemyfam Offline

Loc: Chicago
Originally Posted By: beccy
green and blacks chocolate, red wine and a few other vices.......

peace
Beccy

By the way Beccy my dear, green and blacks chocolate must be a UK thing, what in the world is it??????? No offense but green and blacks chocolate sounds awful!!!!!! I hope it tastes better than it sounds!!!

You can make it to Hershey, PA right????? I'll rent a bus and pick up all of the other ladies here in the states, but of course you'll have to fly. Land somewhere in the states and we'll pick you up in the party bus and we'll arrive at Hershey loaded and spent!!!!!!!

Then we'll rejuvinate at the Hershey spa and eat Hershey's chocolate until we have to have our stomachs pumped!!! Sounds like a grand time to me!!!!!

#182763 - 09/27/07 12:16 PM Re: why do we even bother [Re: savemyfam]
violet Offline

Loc: US
I don't drink, but I wouldn't miss this for anything. Besides, one of us has to drive the party bus. And someone has to be able to remember everything for posterity's sake. ...As long as ya'll are happy drunks.

Let's see, in the past week I have watched Troy, The Four Feathers, The Count of Monte Cristo, Pride and Prejudice and The Painted Veil.

<sighs> Maybe I need to chuck all the dramas for some Adam Sandler or something.

V.

Edited by violet (09/27/07 12:24 PM)

#182766 - 09/27/07 12:40 PM Re: why do we even bother [Re: violet]
sweet-n-sour Offline

Did Violet mention Adam Sandler???? Okay, I'm in and I'll donate most of his dvd's to the cause!
How about a cruise ship to somewhere exotic? We could share some beverages with those little umbrella's...you know, some "happy juice" that never gets watered down in a rainstorm! (I don't drink either but even pineapple juice served with an umbrella must certainly be fun.)
We'll ask Beccy to bring some of that European chocolate...green and blacks chocolate sounds exciting! Trish, you are in charge of the Martini's...Lori, maybe some Hershey's chocolate and a massage therapist on staff waiting!
Anyone else in?
S-n-S

cm 2007

#182772 - 09/27/07 12:51 PM Re: why do we even bother [Re: sweet-n-sour]
Kathryn Offline

I just want some good sex.

#182775 - 09/27/07 12:52 PM Re: why do we even bother [Re: Kathryn]
Kathryn Offline

I really, really do.

#182778 - 09/27/07 12:56 PM Re: why do we even bother [Re: Kathryn]
pain4ever Offline

TMI!!!! Ya know anything I could say now would get me in trouble!!!

#182785 - 09/27/07 01:35 PM Re: why do we even bother [Re: pain4ever]
sweet-n-sour Offline

Okay, Kathryn is obviously up for reading some romance novels...(lol)

S-n-S

cm 2007

Page 2 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.