Newest Members
JohnWC, KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5
12420 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
beginning (34), Gary H. (41), jewelmom (63), kdg2310 (55), Li Yuki (2014), monarchnaps (36), Neverquit (30), Nord (58), SoSad (45)
Who's Online
1 registered (petercorbett), 37 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12420 Members
74 Forums
63782 Topics
445409 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#182454 - 09/26/07 10:35 AM Re: self cutting [Re: caointeoir]
kellygtx Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
Coop and Caointeoir -

I am not talking to you as someone who does not know the pain and anger you feel. I am speaking as someone who made all those empty promisies to stop for 35 years.

I have the scars on my hands, legs, and butt to prove it.

I threw away blood stained underwear, bleached floors, and made up lies so no one would find out. I am speaking from experience when I say this is a wicked, wicked addiction that you have to reach out and get help with.

PM me, I was there, I know how you feel. Guys, please, PLEASE don't do that - I CARE about you and don't want you to go down my path - because it is a path to no where. I know what the sting feels like and the relief it gives - but that is only replaced by feeling worse later.

I am here for you.

Kelly

The time is always NOW. Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

#182455 - 09/26/07 10:46 AM Re: self cutting [Re: kellygtx]
kellygtx Offline

God damn I feel so bad...for all of us! I wish I was with you to help you...to help us. How in the hell could we feel that cutting ourselves would be an answer to anything? I feel so much more shame and guilt about this cutting myself then I do about anything sexual I ever did. These posts are killing me!! Fucking killing me!!

Edited by kellygtx (09/26/07 10:46 AM)

Kelly

#182456 - 09/26/07 10:48 AM Re: self cutting [Re: kellygtx]
caointeoir Offline

i'm not lying about it. i tell anyone who asks me about the scars. i wear them, don't hide them.

i stood bleeding in the room and literally screamed 'help me' and all i got was empty confusion, even anger ('why do you do this?'). i did sex, heroin, therapy, antidepressants, tai ji, psychiatrists, group therapy, hormone checks and i'm still nowhere. just nowhere. i'm just somehow at an end. i don't know what else to do.

i guess i'm hijacking coop's thread now... i'm sorry. this pushes my buttons i guess. i'm out for now.

edit: kelly, sorry about that too. probably not the smartest way to come out of hiding from my side. i'm sorry.

Edited by caointeoir (09/26/07 10:51 AM)

#182457 - 09/26/07 10:54 AM Re: self cutting [Re: caointeoir]
kellygtx Offline

caointeoir -

Brother I understand - I was in that same room - and I was no where. But you know what, you can take little steps back from no where. Here is a web site called second chance that deals only with self-cutting.

http://www.angelfire.com/bc3/secondchance/

Please, PLEASE don't give up or give in - just for this second, then a minute, then an hour, then a day, then a week, then a month. You can do it - a second at a time.

I love you!!

Kelly

#182459 - 09/26/07 11:10 AM Re: self cutting [Re: kellygtx]
kellygtx Offline

I feel so sad...just fucking sad now...tears just don't seem enough...

Edited by kellygtx (09/26/07 11:11 AM)

Kelly

#182460 - 09/26/07 11:14 AM Re: self cutting [Re: caointeoir]
kellygtx Offline

Originally Posted By: caointeoir
i'm not lying about it. i tell anyone who asks me about the scars. i wear them, don't hide them.

i stood bleeding in the room and literally screamed 'help me' and all i got was empty confusion, even anger ('why do you do this?'). i did sex, heroin, therapy, antidepressants, tai ji, psychiatrists, group therapy, hormone checks and i'm still nowhere. just nowhere. i'm just somehow at an end. i don't know what else to do.

i guess i'm hijacking coop's thread now... i'm sorry. this pushes my buttons i guess. i'm out for now.

edit: kelly, sorry about that too. probably not the smartest way to come out of hiding from my side. i'm sorry.

I know you are not lying...and that's what I find sooo fucking sad...you deserve sooo much more.

Kelly

#182462 - 09/26/07 11:30 AM Re: self cutting [Re: kellygtx]
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
so much for how i feel .....i guess it's not about me afterall.........whatever

#182463 - 09/26/07 11:31 AM Re: self cutting [Re: thecoopstah]
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
now thats a victim statement if i've ever heard one...........oh well it is what it is ......

#182464 - 09/26/07 11:37 AM Re: self cutting [Re: kellygtx]
kellygtx Offline

Originally Posted By: kellygtx
Coop and Caointeoir -

PM me, I was there, I know how you feel. Guys, please, PLEASE don't do that - I CARE about you and don't want you to go down my path - because it is a path to no where. I know what the sting feels like and the relief it gives - but that is only replaced by feeling worse later.

I am here for you.

I was addressing both of you when I said you deserve soo much more, and I meant it. I don't think there is anyone in this world that cares more about you on this subject then me.

Kelly

#182468 - 09/26/07 11:50 AM Re: self cutting [Re: kellygtx]
caointeoir Offline

it is about you.
i apologize.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.