Newest Members
BusterJones, Desperateforhelp, aniceguy, Green_Lantern, Safe11ride
12121 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
betterdays (29), ChevyMan76 (46), cuda (48), swartzhund (42), wdf9 (70)
Who's Online
6 registered (ShortedDiode, JayBro, CafeMan, gettingstronger, 2 invisible), 71 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12121 Members
73 Forums
62520 Topics
438136 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#182454 - 09/26/07 10:35 AM Re: self cutting [Re: caointeoir]
kellygtx Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
Coop and Caointeoir -

I am not talking to you as someone who does not know the pain and anger you feel. I am speaking as someone who made all those empty promisies to stop for 35 years.

I have the scars on my hands, legs, and butt to prove it.

I threw away blood stained underwear, bleached floors, and made up lies so no one would find out. I am speaking from experience when I say this is a wicked, wicked addiction that you have to reach out and get help with.

PM me, I was there, I know how you feel. Guys, please, PLEASE don't do that - I CARE about you and don't want you to go down my path - because it is a path to no where. I know what the sting feels like and the relief it gives - but that is only replaced by feeling worse later.

I am here for you.

Kelly

The time is always NOW. Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

#182455 - 09/26/07 10:46 AM Re: self cutting [Re: kellygtx]
kellygtx Offline

God damn I feel so bad...for all of us! I wish I was with you to help you...to help us. How in the hell could we feel that cutting ourselves would be an answer to anything? I feel so much more shame and guilt about this cutting myself then I do about anything sexual I ever did. These posts are killing me!! Fucking killing me!!

Edited by kellygtx (09/26/07 10:46 AM)

Kelly

#182456 - 09/26/07 10:48 AM Re: self cutting [Re: kellygtx]
caointeoir Offline

i'm not lying about it. i tell anyone who asks me about the scars. i wear them, don't hide them.

i stood bleeding in the room and literally screamed 'help me' and all i got was empty confusion, even anger ('why do you do this?'). i did sex, heroin, therapy, antidepressants, tai ji, psychiatrists, group therapy, hormone checks and i'm still nowhere. just nowhere. i'm just somehow at an end. i don't know what else to do.

i guess i'm hijacking coop's thread now... i'm sorry. this pushes my buttons i guess. i'm out for now.

edit: kelly, sorry about that too. probably not the smartest way to come out of hiding from my side. i'm sorry.

Edited by caointeoir (09/26/07 10:51 AM)

#182457 - 09/26/07 10:54 AM Re: self cutting [Re: caointeoir]
kellygtx Offline

caointeoir -

Brother I understand - I was in that same room - and I was no where. But you know what, you can take little steps back from no where. Here is a web site called second chance that deals only with self-cutting.

http://www.angelfire.com/bc3/secondchance/

Please, PLEASE don't give up or give in - just for this second, then a minute, then an hour, then a day, then a week, then a month. You can do it - a second at a time.

I love you!!

Kelly

#182459 - 09/26/07 11:10 AM Re: self cutting [Re: kellygtx]
kellygtx Offline

I feel so sad...just fucking sad now...tears just don't seem enough...

Edited by kellygtx (09/26/07 11:11 AM)

Kelly

#182460 - 09/26/07 11:14 AM Re: self cutting [Re: caointeoir]
kellygtx Offline

Originally Posted By: caointeoir
i'm not lying about it. i tell anyone who asks me about the scars. i wear them, don't hide them.

i stood bleeding in the room and literally screamed 'help me' and all i got was empty confusion, even anger ('why do you do this?'). i did sex, heroin, therapy, antidepressants, tai ji, psychiatrists, group therapy, hormone checks and i'm still nowhere. just nowhere. i'm just somehow at an end. i don't know what else to do.

i guess i'm hijacking coop's thread now... i'm sorry. this pushes my buttons i guess. i'm out for now.

edit: kelly, sorry about that too. probably not the smartest way to come out of hiding from my side. i'm sorry.

I know you are not lying...and that's what I find sooo fucking sad...you deserve sooo much more.

Kelly

#182462 - 09/26/07 11:30 AM Re: self cutting [Re: kellygtx]
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
so much for how i feel .....i guess it's not about me afterall.........whatever

#182463 - 09/26/07 11:31 AM Re: self cutting [Re: thecoopstah]
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
now thats a victim statement if i've ever heard one...........oh well it is what it is ......

#182464 - 09/26/07 11:37 AM Re: self cutting [Re: kellygtx]
kellygtx Offline

Originally Posted By: kellygtx
Coop and Caointeoir -

PM me, I was there, I know how you feel. Guys, please, PLEASE don't do that - I CARE about you and don't want you to go down my path - because it is a path to no where. I know what the sting feels like and the relief it gives - but that is only replaced by feeling worse later.

I am here for you.

I was addressing both of you when I said you deserve soo much more, and I meant it. I don't think there is anyone in this world that cares more about you on this subject then me.

Kelly

#182468 - 09/26/07 11:50 AM Re: self cutting [Re: kellygtx]
caointeoir Offline

it is about you.
i apologize.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.