Newest Members
MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS, BookHouseBoy, WeFallWeRise
12464 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
isol8er (43), omrfople (38)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12464 Members
74 Forums
63992 Topics
446669 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#182285 - 09/25/07 12:46 PM Another Wall Came Down
LadyLuck Offline
New Here

Loc: Maryland
So we broke down another (major) wall last night (with help from healingpartner <3) and I'm just so, so happy that he trusts me enough to tell me any of this. I can't (and won't) get into details, but I feel like one of the few remaining chasms between us has been crossed. He was worried that I'd be angry because he "lied" but I only felt relief. I knew something wasn't right and I could feel him pulling away from me. All I had to do was tell him that I wanted him to tell me whatever it was and wait.

Thankfully, healingpartner was there or else I doubt he'd have told me and would have instead sunk into a string of panic attacks. Thank you so, so, so much! I could sense his relief as well and we spent hours and hours just talking, and I got to know him so much better than before (and I thought I knew him so well! lol)

Anyway, I just wanted to share this little bright spot (as vague as it is, hehehe). I can only hope that I continue to keep and deserve his trust and that others on MS will be as fortunate.

\:D

#182291 - 09/25/07 01:08 PM Re: Another Wall Came Down [Re: LadyLuck]
Brokenhearted Offline

Loc: TX
Thank you for sharing this, Lady Luck. It is things like this that make me hang on to the hope. I long for the day when my H's walls come down too.

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged around his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Luke 17:2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.