Newest Members
susanhepp, Breathe, georgetwo, frozen45, lilac
12291 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Guillermo (37), illbedat (26), Mike58 (56), Mnovit (38), Mongo (24), pwdasw (64), Raymond Sean (38), yesac76 (38)
Who's Online
9 registered (8 invisible), 30 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12291 Members
73 Forums
63232 Topics
442175 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#182285 - 09/25/07 12:46 PM Another Wall Came Down
LadyLuck Offline
New Here

Loc: Maryland
So we broke down another (major) wall last night (with help from healingpartner <3) and I'm just so, so happy that he trusts me enough to tell me any of this. I can't (and won't) get into details, but I feel like one of the few remaining chasms between us has been crossed. He was worried that I'd be angry because he "lied" but I only felt relief. I knew something wasn't right and I could feel him pulling away from me. All I had to do was tell him that I wanted him to tell me whatever it was and wait.

Thankfully, healingpartner was there or else I doubt he'd have told me and would have instead sunk into a string of panic attacks. Thank you so, so, so much! I could sense his relief as well and we spent hours and hours just talking, and I got to know him so much better than before (and I thought I knew him so well! lol)

Anyway, I just wanted to share this little bright spot (as vague as it is, hehehe). I can only hope that I continue to keep and deserve his trust and that others on MS will be as fortunate.

\:D

#182291 - 09/25/07 01:08 PM Re: Another Wall Came Down [Re: LadyLuck]
Brokenhearted Offline

Loc: TX
Thank you for sharing this, Lady Luck. It is things like this that make me hang on to the hope. I long for the day when my H's walls come down too.

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged around his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.
Luke 17:2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.