Newest Members
Jay1159, jon-jon, want more, pgh15217, Barracuda312
12343 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Bob_dup1 (54), Carlos Gerardo (41), FERALFOO (48), Jolly Fisherman (59), Karl (62), MikeInFlorida (52), mizphit09 (37), oktobe_me (53), Yaoichan (22)
Who's Online
2 registered (caesar14, 1 invisible), 25 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12343 Members
74 Forums
63439 Topics
443466 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#182065 - 09/24/07 12:03 PM feeling helpless part 1
thecoopstah Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: massachusetts
Hi honey- you just left here and I know that you could see something on my mind. Sandy grabbed me this am and showed me the letter you sent her. she is so upset and will not be attending our wedding not that you care, you don't want her there anyway. SHe said much more but I don't feel the need to tell you because it will only anger you more than you already are at her. One thing she said that I am thinking about is that I am your whole world and you don't have alot of others in your life therefore it is me. You don't want anyone close to me except for you. She may be semi correct in that but that doesn't bother me. What bothered me is the fact that she could think that I would allow you to put your hands on me in violence. She told me she thought when I had that black eye that you gave it to me and furthermore it didn't help when Teresa (old landlord) talked to her last week and told her she saw you go into a rage one time when Max took off and you picked him up by the throat and threw him in the house. Now I know you and do not believe that for a minute, but this is what I was concerned about with your flying off the handle like you do and the "catholic church setting on fire" off colored things that you say, people actulaay think you could be this way and that bothers me. I don't know how I am feeling at this point but I am extremly bothered by this whole thing and I needed to tell you that. I will speak to you later...Love ME XOXOXO

This is from my fiancee about her aunts behavior therefore i am essentially the bad guy and her aunt's putting a wedge between lisa and i with no validity whatsoever to her crap...

Coopstah

#182252 - 09/25/07 09:01 AM Re: feeling helpless part 1 [Re: thecoopstah]
sweet-n-sour Offline

Loc: chicago
Dear Coop:

The thing to keep in mind is that crap eventually stinks and it becomes apparent at that point what is valid and what is not. I trust that feelings and truth will eventually win out over ill intentions.

Keep your chin up during this time!

Best wishes,
S-n-S

cm 2007

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.