Newest Members
lilac, The Wife Of, smusab, whiteflag, North101
12287 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
adam319 (46), Bellemaman (36), Bob G. (58), S D Witwicky (38)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 23 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12287 Members
73 Forums
63225 Topics
442118 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#182168 - 09/24/07 10:06 PM 'Mos on a Mission, Official Announcment.
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
'Mos on a Mission will be starting up

When do we meet? :Monday nights 10 eastern, 7 pacific. Do the math for your location. Our first meeting is next monday Oct 1

whose invited: any gay guy who wants to connect to others. (I realize that "gay" is ambiguious here.) For the first few meetings I would appreciate self proclaimed homos. Depending on numbers we will discuss opening it up to those who are questioning sexuality. Reason for this is I want to make headway with topics that gay guys deal with, not just do damage control for guys who are questioning. I hope that doesn't offend anyone.

What's it about? Gay guys have unique sets of issues and problems faced during recovery. I want to have a forum where we can talk opening about gay sex, relationships and life without triggering straight guys. This is an organic group. No offical sign up. No guest list. If you are around on Monday nights, come join in. If you can't make it because you are working late, no big deal. Because of this, it won't be as "closed" as the healing circles and won't be as controled. I think we can still get a lot accomplished regardless and I challenge you all to be open and honest in a "non secure" setting.

I hope you all will join in. I think the group is needed. Can't wait to talk to you all. I'll bring the glitter.

#182177 - 09/24/07 10:51 PM Re: 'Mos on a Mission, Official Announcment. [Re: Jarrad]
Scoutvictim Offline

Loc: St. Louis, Missouri
Jarrad,

You bring the glitter, and I'll bring rainbow colored ballons.

We'll make this room, the best decorated chat room on the net.

I'll be there.

Carl

Happiness is like peeing your pants; Everyone can see it, but only YOU feel the warmth.

Peebles, Ohio WOR alumni, Oct. 2007

#182178 - 09/24/07 10:53 PM Re: 'Mos on a Mission, Official Announcment. [Re: Scoutvictim]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

if its one thing fags know, it's how to throw a party \:\)

#182264 - 09/25/07 10:10 AM Re: 'Mos on a Mission, Official Announcment. [Re: Jarrad]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

bumping the post up the top of the list.

#182268 - 09/25/07 10:25 AM Re: 'Mos on a Mission, Official Announcment. [Re: Jarrad]
cbfull Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
Sounds interesting, I may join you.

Guilt and shame have never done any of us any good at all.

#182326 - 09/25/07 05:43 PM Re: 'Mos on a Mission, Official Announcment. [Re: Jarrad]
Lazarus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Below the radar, USA
Hey, I'll be there early, to re-arrange the furniture... It's one of the things I do best. My hubby and I just got back from a vacation to Aculpulco, and everywhere we went I just HAD to re-arrange the furniture. LOL

Cheers, Queers!

#182363 - 09/25/07 09:21 PM Re: 'Mos on a Mission, Official Announcment. [Re: Lazarus]
pain4ever Offline

Count me in...I will bring the Hors d'oeuvres.
Brian

#183322 - 09/29/07 10:25 AM Re: 'Mos on a Mission, Official Announcment. [Re: Jarrad]
Tom(stuocms) Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Hudson Valley - NY
Hello Jarred
I am new here. I am not living in the 'lifestyle' meaning I am not 'OUT', I am noteheless very much GAY. I write this because I want to make sure it is OK with the Moderators as well as yourself and others.

#183351 - 09/29/07 12:41 PM Re: 'Mos on a Mission, Official Announcment. [Re: Tom(stuocms)]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

oh please, no need to ask. come join us. It doesn't matter if you are out. the reason i set a boundry on it is because there are a lot of guys who are questioning sexuality and i want to be productive for the "gay" guys... the ones who are sure. because we have unique sets of issues. if you know in your heart you are gay, you are most welcome.

#183426 - 09/29/07 03:29 PM Re: 'Mos on a Mission, Official Announcment. *DELETED* [Re: Jarrad]
krayoss Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: west
Post deleted by krayoss

#183459 - 09/29/07 07:05 PM Re: 'Mos on a Mission, Official Announcment. [Re: krayoss]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

kryoss, look forward to seeing you on monday night \:\)

#183517 - 09/30/07 04:54 AM Re: 'Mos on a Mission, Official Announcment. [Re: Jarrad]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Jarrad,

I love the title - "'Mos on a Mission" \:\) . I hope your group provides you guys with the setting you need to discuss gay issues of recovery in real time - that often makes a big difference. You seem to have it all organized, but if there's anything you need from us I hope you will let the Mod Team know.

I hope you don't mind if I use your announcement as a further place to report that the new Gay Section of our bookstore should be up and running within a week. I've been working on it off and on for awhile and got a lot of useful suggestions from the owner of a famous gay bookstore in London. (And yes, you would have found it hilarious watching me walk into a gay bookstore.)

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#183546 - 09/30/07 11:30 AM Re: 'Mos on a Mission, Official Announcment. [Re: roadrunner]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

haha gay book stores are always a good time. can't wait for all those homo books. cool.

#183749 - 10/01/07 03:17 PM Re: 'Mos on a Mission, Official Announcment. [Re: Tom(stuocms)]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Tom,

Originally Posted By: Tom(stuocms)
I am not living in the 'lifestyle' meaning I am not 'OUT', I am noteheless very much GAY. I write this because I want to make sure it is OK with the Moderators as well as yourself and others.

Welcome to MS and I'm glad you found us. The Mod Team isn't here to judge you for being out or for determining how gay you are. That's all up to you. Just take your time and get used to the site - look around and see what's going on, and make use of it depending on what's comfortable for YOU.

Much love,
Larry

(Woody Guthrie)

#183837 - 10/01/07 07:47 PM Re: 'Mos on a Mission, Official Announcment. [Re: Jarrad]
Danbuff Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: NY state
Hey Jarrad,
Count me in please. I will check back at 10 tonight.
Dan

#188380 - 10/22/07 05:15 PM Re: 'Mos on a Mission, Official Announcment. [Re: Jarrad]
Tbus Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Ohio
I would like to join this group--but do I have to wear a Boa?? ;\)

WoR - Peebles,Oh 10/07 Alumni

#188454 - 10/23/07 10:01 AM Re: 'Mos on a Mission, Official Announcment. [Re: Tbus]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

nope. just bring your unlaminated gay card to the meeting on monday night. \:\) haha kidding.

just come as you are.

#188587 - 10/24/07 08:55 AM Re: 'Mos on a Mission, Official Announcment. [Re: Tbus]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: Tbus
I would like to join this group--but do I have to wear a Boa?? ;\)

Boa? ........ BOA? I LOVE boas. I get one for Bruno every Christmas if I can. OMG..... ;\)

(Woody Guthrie)

#188588 - 10/24/07 08:58 AM Re: 'Mos on a Mission, Official Announcment. [Re: roadrunner]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Refusing to share:

Sorry Jarrad, talk about highjacking a thread!

(Woody Guthrie)

#188602 - 10/24/07 10:10 AM Re: 'Mos on a Mission, Official Announcment. [Re: roadrunner]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

haha thats amazing larry. that makes me laugh. so YOU aren't a homo but your dog is?

#189430 - 10/31/07 07:45 PM Re: 'Mos on a Mission, Official Announcment. [Re: Jarrad]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Well, as they say, a photo is worth a thousand words.... ;\)

(Woody Guthrie)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.