Newest Members
JimHouston42, GKB, MorganWut, myrlin, AaronS
12466 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dm13 (39), Jaso (34), liliana888 (43), Raju (32)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12466 Members
74 Forums
64018 Topics
446772 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#182256 - 09/25/07 09:29 AM Re: he says he's willing to do outpatient [Re: sweet-n-sour]
savemyfam Offline

Loc: Chicago
Hi SnS!

Your right, I will find the balance in this although right now I kind of resent that he choose right this minute to throw a monkey wrench into my life. I have far too much going on that I need to concentrate on to worry about him - but I guess this is his thing and not mine so I can't be sidetracked by him. Therefore he'll have to be strong and do it on his own which is how it needs to be.

Thanks for your support and positive energy - I really do appreciate it.

The weather on my end is hot, muggy and gloomy!!! Good day to crawl into bed, can't do it of course but it would be nice!!!!

XOXOXOX
Angie

#182266 - 09/25/07 10:19 AM Re: he says he's willing to do outpatient [Re: savemyfam]
Trish4850 Offline
BoD Liaison Emeritus
MaleSurvivor<

Loc: New Jersey
Hi Angie,

I don't blame you for doubting his intentions; you've certainly been burned before. You're doing well, for yourself and your sons so just keep on doing it and be proud of yourself for it! Your husband's success or lack of it is up to him to figure out. I hope he'll see your support as something you're doing for him as another human being and for your sons because they are entitled to a father who has himself together, not because you want him back in your life.

It may be true that he's doing this for ulterior motives, but keep in mind that even if he's seeking recovery for the wrong reasons, things might work out to his benefit anyway. Sometimes we learn stuff and adopt new ways of thinking and behaving even if we aren't trying.

I wish you the best Angie.

ROCK ON..............Trish

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.