Newest Members
Green_Lantern, Safe11ride, WillWins, neophiliac, Jerone
12118 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
betterdays (29), ChevyMan76 (46), cuda (48), swartzhund (42), wdf9 (70)
Who's Online
2 registered (Jwmcd2, 1 invisible), 65 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12118 Members
73 Forums
62517 Topics
438110 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#182048 - 09/24/07 10:23 AM thanks for your support
sweet-n-sour Offline

Loc: chicago
Thanks Jarrad,ptsd,ttoon...

I truly appreciate the support this morning. I was having a very rough one and was feeling very alone/vulnerable in this mess.

My valve within broke I guess and everything negative flew in a huge blast of steam straight onto this forum...anger was in there too...gee...hmm, usually I have a very calm disposition. Thanks for being there everyone!

Best wishes,
S-n-S

Edited by sweet-n-sour (09/24/07 12:07 PM)

cm 2007

#182050 - 09/24/07 10:26 AM Re: Moved on with no forwarding address [Re: sweet-n-sour]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
if it sucks, dump the bastard :)you are tied down.

#182055 - 09/24/07 11:09 AM Re: Moved on with no forwarding address [Re: sweet-n-sour]
ptsdwife Offline

good morning S-n-S

I'm sorry you are having a bad day.... week... month... year?
remember your own adviced to me... be good to you! do wherever you have to do for you !!! if there is no you, who will be there for the kids... I know its hard but you have to make them priority... it's not fare to them. how many people are going to suffer because of his abused...
Sometimes i'm dissapoited and sometime i'm angry but you know the situation better then I do ... it's all up to them, all we can do is react to the circumstances.
We are in this together ... or we are not together, really its what its all about but its no difference then any other situation in a marriage.
sorry I'm probably not making sence and i'm not giving support ...

All I can do is pray and I will do that ... for God to show us his path = )

your Forum friend.

#182058 - 09/24/07 11:31 AM Re: Moved on with no forwarding address *DELETED* [Re: ptsdwife]
ttoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Post deleted by ttoon

#182067 - 09/24/07 12:06 PM Re: Moved on with no forwarding address [Re: ttoon]
soapy bubbles Offline

Loc: london
Hi SnS,

I think leaving would be rather harsh without trying the other way first ..... become yourself again, jump into the lake, sing at the table, do whatever you want to do.

Teach your children to be free spirits too ......... and let your husband deal with it as he may.

If he feels grumpy - let him. If he shouts - let him. If he stomps out of the house - let him. Just tell him you all love him and you'll be there for him when he's reasonable. It's not his place to assert his unreasonable authority on the family - it's his place to help you raise your children to become good honest self-sufficient confident young adults.

If he won't join you as an equal parent, do it alone and let him take his own route. If he wants to leave, he can, but you just hold your ground and be with your children as they learn to love their home and their life.

CSA is shit, we all know that; living with a survivor can be shit sometimes - but it's no excuse for frightening and stifling your own children.

hugs,
SB

“Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.” --- Eleanor Roosevelt

#182069 - 09/24/07 12:10 PM Re: Moved on with no forwarding address [Re: soapy bubbles]
sweet-n-sour Offline

Loc: chicago
Thanks Soapy bubbles...as I stated in my revision above, I was just feeling angry for a change. It helps to dump it sometimes...onload it in a place where others certainly understand. Thanks for being there!
You are correct, it's just about living life as ourselves and let the chips fall where they may!
Thanks!!!
S-n-S

cm 2007

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.