Newest Members
andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons
12251 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
AdawgJR (28), Brian (50), hikerpark (52), Jeremy Welch (47), Logan81 (2014), Olson30 (60), Patrick7958 (56)
Who's Online
3 registered (3 invisible), 45 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12251 Members
73 Forums
63104 Topics
441295 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#181319 - 09/20/07 12:34 AM When does it stop?
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Boys, ages 9 and 11, charged with sexual misconduct on bus
Wed, Sep 19, 2007

HOWELL (AP) A 9- and 11-year-old boy face charges after authorities say they forced a 7-year-old boy to perform oral sex on them on a school bus.

The Howell elementary school students have been charged in juvenile court with one count each of first- and second-degree criminal sexual conduct, and gross indecency between males.

Both could be placed on Michigan's sex offenders registry for life if they are convicted, The Ann Arbor News reported Tuesday.

The incident reportedly took place in May. The school district is about 45 miles northwest of Detroit.

The 9-year-old was charged in August.

The 11-year-old was released Friday on a $25,000 personal bond. He is required to be monitored by an adult 24 hours a day, including when he goes to the bathroom at school.

He also is not allowed to spend the night at his mother's house if his two younger siblings are present.

His court-appointed lawyer said the boy pleaded not guilty and called the court conditions excessive.

"In the blink of an eye, he went from being a boy to being a man before the court," attorney Carolyn Henry said.

The father of the 7-year-old reported the incident to police after catching his son performing oral sex on his younger brother at home, WHMI reported.

The 7-year-old later told police the 9-year-old boy forced him to perform sex acts on him several times on the bus, the Livingston County Daily Press & Argus reported.

Authorities would request an evaluation to determine if the sexual contact on the bus was predatory or sexual experimentation, Livingston County Prosecutor David L. Morse said.

#181436 - 09/20/07 02:54 PM Re: When does it stop? [Re: Hauser]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
As long as there are broken people hurting others, I don't know that it will stop. I can see individuals putting a stop to passing it on, but the world at large, I just don't think so.

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#181438 - 09/20/07 02:58 PM Re: When does it stop? *DELETED* [Re: FormerTexan]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Post deleted by MarkK

#181442 - 09/20/07 03:18 PM Re: When does it stop? [Re: MarkK]
kellygtx Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
So what do we do in the meantime...sit on our hands and let it happen?? I mean there is a heck of a lot of suffering in 1,000 years!!

Kelly

The time is always NOW. Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

#181443 - 09/20/07 03:21 PM Re: When does it stop? *DELETED* [Re: kellygtx]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Post deleted by MarkK

#181447 - 09/20/07 03:45 PM Re: When does it stop? [Re: MarkK]
GWsurvives Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Atlanta, and here, among othe...
Then there is the question... Where did the 9 year old and the 11 year old learn such behavior? Were they themselves abused at an earlier age? These are just kids... How did they turn into sexual predators? I just want to throw up my hands SCREAM!!!!!

If you believe the bible.. god will look after you, just as he looks after the sparrow. hmmm?

#181451 - 09/20/07 04:28 PM Re: When does it stop? [Re: GWsurvives]
kellygtx Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
I agree - someone taught those youngs boys to do that.

Kelly

The time is always NOW. Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.