Newest Members
Stormchaser, johnnyc717, bluebook, Roscoe, SJC
12314 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
clutzygurl (22), dun (50), Gene (50), ufp1964 (50), Zoot (68)
Who's Online
7 registered (bluesky, focusedbody, Tarobuns108, 4 invisible), 17 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12314 Members
74 Forums
63359 Topics
443038 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#180880 - 09/18/07 02:17 AM Why why why why why
VN Offline
MaleSurvivor

Why can I not ask for what I need? Why can I not feel I am worth of listening to and help? How to get past them feelings? I am so down, so scared, and so desperate to talk and be listen to and understood, and like near always, I go to chat, and again, I can not speak. WHy? Why can I not feel like I deserve to be heard, and when someone leave, or do not recognize what I am trying to say I need help, that I take it personal. I TRY to say I need to talk, and it is not heard. I am not saying it right, I know. What can I do, why can I not feel as it? I want to just scream, please help me, please hear me, please please, and I can not even say, please I need help. ANd I feel all more stupid on myself for it. I feel invisible and that I belong as that.

VN

#180921 - 09/18/07 09:28 AM Re: Why why why why why [Re: VN]
blacken Offline
Chatroom Moderator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Northern Ohio
VN
I will listen, & help you speak, if you let me. It will not be pleasant what I ask u, but perhaps it will help you break through...
~Paul (Blacken)

#181098 - 09/18/07 09:15 PM Re: Why why why why why [Re: blacken]
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
I know who you are Visha and I care about you.

I've been coming to chat lately. You're always welcome to talk to me.

#181102 - 09/18/07 09:23 PM Re: Why why why why why [Re: Hauser]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

visha i have seen you fly,pm or chat im here and you did ask for help ,so thats part of the problem you beat already ,adam

#181110 - 09/18/07 09:46 PM Re: Why why why why why [Re: shadowkid]
Dewey2k Offline
MaleSurvivor

Visha,

It is difficult sometimes to speak up for ourselves. It can be the most difficult thing to do when we are used to being marginalized and treated like we are nothing. But we are not nothing. We are important. We deserve to be heard. All we need to do is raise our voice, or type the words. It is hard, but I know you can do it.

I see you, Visha. I think you know what I mean. Speak, and we will listen.

#181115 - 09/18/07 09:56 PM Re: Why why why why why [Re: Dewey2k]
FLRich Offline
MaleSurvivor

((((((((((((Visha)))))))))))

I cannot tell you enough, call me if you need to chat. You are disturbing no one!! I can go back to sleep in 5 seconds.

I am afraid I said the wrong thing this morning to you. I did not mean it the way it came out. You know I would never hurt you, Visha.

People here care. People there care, too. Let us help you. Never feel unworthy to ask for help. You certainly are worthy, and that is something you need to grasp. Visha is worthy to ask for help. Trust me...Have I ever lied to you?

#181117 - 09/18/07 10:02 PM Re: Why why why why why [Re: Dewey2k]
mogigo Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Colorado
Absolutely VN, you just said what you need and everyone one of us understands that. Hard to need that help, hard to think just like everyone else said "just get over it". Every contact helps, every emotion that comes out as words helps. You just need to ask my friend. It truley is real. And the fact is there's lots of us.

Stay stong brother
Mike

#183452 - 09/29/07 05:27 PM Re: Why why why why why [Re: mogigo]
roadrunner Offline
Administrator Emeritus
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Carlisle, PA
Visha,

If you can't ask for what you need, hey, don't be surprised my friend. Remember that an abused boy learns REAL fast that no matter what he needs, it won't come. No matter what he says, it won't stop. No matter what he asks for, it won't be granted. So eventually the boy learns that it's better to shut up and expect nothing, ask for nothing, want nothing. At least that way the pain of being denied, ignored and rejected can be avoided.

That way of thinking sticks with us, Visha! Even when we are adults we still carry that terrible false lesson in our hearts. It's nothing to be ashamed of, though. It's just another issue to be faced.

If you want to talk about this PM me and we can talk in chat or otherwise. And just remember that you're not all fucked up like you may think. You're okay. It's what was done to you that's fucked up.

Much love,
Larry

This land was made for you and me.
(Woody Guthrie)

#183461 - 09/29/07 07:11 PM Re: Why why why why why [Re: roadrunner]
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

Vitaliy, I want to talk to you. You can always talk to me if you see me in chat.

Oprah's resources for male survivors

#183496 - 09/29/07 11:32 PM Re: Why why why why why [Re: melliferal]
OKIE MIKE Offline

Loc: HULBERT OK
You are not a lone voice in the wilderness , there are thousands of other people that have lived through the same things that You have . What ever that you have to say it is not going to supprise us .

"I HAD NO SHOES THEN I SAW A MAN THAT HAD NO FEET"

"All I can do is be me, whoever that is"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.