Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
4 registered (Ken Singer, LCSW, Cthulhu, 2 invisible), 48 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63114 Topics
441371 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#181099 - 09/18/07 09:17 PM Finding Peace
sweet-n-sour Offline

Loc: chicago
My husband came up with a wonderful idea for better health, yoga. Tonight was our second session and it is a very positive experience. We walk and enjoy each other's company on the way there and back...while involved in yoga there is a sense of peace and healing. I must say I am very impressed by the experience thus far! I am glad that D had suggested the class and that we are going.

S-n-S

cm 2007

#181111 - 09/18/07 09:48 PM Re: Finding Peace [Re: sweet-n-sour]
Agape Girl Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Namaste' my "Dear" friend.....

that's awesome, and I second that. As a 5year practicer, I'm all for it. Keep it up girlie! So happy for you and D.

always,
Kelly

(especially love that is spiritual in nature)

#181168 - 09/19/07 09:52 AM Re: Finding Peace [Re: Agape Girl]
kellygtx Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
Kelly (hmmm...I feel we have so much in common already)

Thank you for using 'Namaste'. It inspired me to go back to my scrap book and look up the meaning I had found a few years ago. It is such a beautiful word that I had to post my findings on MS because it is a 'healing' word.

Thank you - like so many other posts here, you never know what someone is going to get out of a post - each one has it's own voice.

Namaste Kelly...

Edited by kellygtx (09/19/07 09:53 AM)

Kelly

The time is always NOW. Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.