Newest Members
Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm, Jennifer Lyons, TantraPunk
12250 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Brandon (23), doctorfrau (51), dwigginsr (55), Glen (43), RFB (58)
Who's Online
2 registered (focusedbody, 1 invisible), 45 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12250 Members
73 Forums
63101 Topics
441277 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#181256 - 09/19/07 05:54 PM Re: probie pranks [Re: jessedawg]
wojax Offline

Loc: Florida
one time I pulled my patrol car up to the edge of a bank at the river so when you open the door you fall in the river. The guy riding with me fall asleep so i uplled up there hit the light and screamed there he goes he open the door and went right in the river. we still laugh about that one LOL

Jer 7:23 ps 91:16

#181257 - 09/19/07 05:54 PM Re: probie pranks [Re: jessedawg]
wojax Offline

Loc: Florida
one time I pulled my patrol car up to the edge of a bank at the river so when you open the door you fall in the river. The guy riding with me fall asleep so i uplled up there hit the light and screamed there he goes he open the door and went right in the river. we still laugh about that one LOL

Jer 7:23 ps 91:16

#181277 - 09/19/07 08:09 PM Re: probie pranks [Re: wojax]
theatrekid Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: oregon
this isnt career related but i was rafting and a guy always brings fireworks some one through a m80 out of our boat and it floated underneath the boat in front of us blew a hole straight through it... it was very funny although it wasnt quite a prank more of a accident.... we had to tape the guys boat back up but he laughed it off it was all for fun

Mark i understand not getting these jokes for a long time i didnt get them either. my brother picked on me to no end. so i naturaly thought that any one who teases or plays a joke on you is being mean to you. i was in scouts though and somthing pretty embarasing happend to me... i was very upset by how the older kids were making fun of me but then one of them came and talked to me and he said once we tease you your in your one of us.

i think large groups of males are naturally going to pick on each other even when the group truly cares about one another

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.