Newest Members
KKumar, J44, Anura, reynel5, smc1972
12419 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
camdon (30), camdon greenwood (30), Denise (72), getteddie (66), morgoth (24), Ric (66)
Who's Online
4 registered (traveler, finallyhere, 2 invisible), 38 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12419 Members
74 Forums
63767 Topics
445324 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#180955 - 09/18/07 11:59 AM Go figure.......
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
Fed prosecutor arrested in online sex sting

Updated: Sep 18, 2007 10:55 AM

DETROIT (AP) -- An assistant U.S. attorney from Florida has been arrested for allegedly flying to Michigan to have sex with a 5-year-old girl.

Authorities say the prosecutor was arrested Sunday at Detroit Metropolitan Airport after several weeks of Internet conversations between him and a detective posing as the mother of a 5-year-old girl.

He was charged with using interstate communication to entice a minor to have sexual contact and traveling across state lines with the intent of engaging in illicit sexual contact. If convicted of both charges, he faces up to 40 years in prison.

#180959 - 09/18/07 12:10 PM Re: Go figure....... [Re: Hauser]
kellygtx Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
Good! He deserves to be locked up - and get therapy - for a long, long time. Being a federal Prosecutor he had to have first hand knowledge what kind of damage CSA causes.

But lets not get overly joyous here - remember there are real 5 year old girls...and boys...that are not detectives.

Kelly

The time is always NOW. Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

#181024 - 09/18/07 04:20 PM Re: Go figure....... [Re: kellygtx]
kellygtx Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
I came across this same story on the CNN web site. I read it (very difficult) and was horrified ...and it only got worse.

When the dectective posing as the "mother" expressed concern for the health and safety of the "5 year old girl", the accused assistant U.S. attorney told her "...not to worry, I have done this plenty of times."

Does that not just make you want to vomit!

Kelly

The time is always NOW. Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

#181030 - 09/18/07 04:39 PM Re: Go figure....... [Re: kellygtx]
brokensoul Offline

I'm not sure they would let me post here what they should do to him but locking him up just does not seem like enough. A thousand painful deaths would not be enough!!!

Brokensoul.

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.