Newest Members
SiegmundNYC, TheGreatWhat, MyNameIsPaul, serenity38, vivo
12486 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Can-tex (45), cbchorn (41)
Who's Online
2 registered (Bluedogone, 1 invisible), 13 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12486 Members
74 Forums
64149 Topics
447593 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#180927 - 09/18/07 10:51 AM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: MarkK]
kellygtx Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
The saddest thing about this is that two more famalies will be destroyed - the Bells and the Sellers. I can't imagine setting fire to someones house because I thought I had the right to protect and I had all the facts. Vigilante justice is WRONG!

Edited by kellygtx (09/18/07 10:52 AM)

Kelly

The time is always NOW. Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

#180928 - 09/18/07 11:02 AM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: shadowkid]
kellygtx Offline

Loc: Texas, USA
Originally Posted By: shadowkid
i feel sorry for the wife but this article seems to be about feeling sorry for the no good son of a bitch she chose to live with ,oh my hes living in a homeless shelter,break my fuckinh heart! maybe just maybe if they woulda locked his ass up forever the first time this wouldnt have happened ?one more vote for stronger sentences for sick bastards. what happened sucks and no way is it right but ,i will not feel sorry for this pig .

Part of the problem is we have a penal system designed to punish and not to rehabilitate. We have more people in prison then any other industrialized nation. Why?? One reason is we have ridiculous laws that fill our prisons with non-violent drug offenders. And before anyone says anything I am not advocating drug use - just makes no sense to criminalize it. We can't build prisons fast enough --- while schools and after care programs go begging for funding. So if we are going to lock people up - and I don't oppose that - lets make sure we have the room and that we address the underlying cause of the problem.

I am not a pedophile - but being the victim of one does, I think, give me a right to my two cents worth. I have spent $50k of my own money on therapy this year - I say that only to point out that most people do not have the resources to get help if they want it. No money, no help. And don't look to your insurance company to provide mental health care - it will be pennies on the dollar under most plans.

My real point is we continue to address the symptoms of the disease without addressing the disease itself. And that - like vigilante justice - will leave only more problems.

Edited by kellygtx (09/18/07 11:22 AM)

Kelly

The time is always NOW. Breath In. Breath Out. Move On.

#181640 - 09/21/07 07:41 PM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: kellygtx]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

i missed the last posts on this and since it is jarrads post i wanted to respond , i agree wth jarrad i think we have had a really calm discussion here . no attacks that i can see . nowhere in my responses did i say this was not tragic or that setting fire to his house was anything but insane ,jarrad is that the kind of anger you think i have?to me it is just as curious that lots of guys dont seem to be angry at all ,with their perps or anybody else. now some of those guys are far enough in healing that maybe they worked through the anger ,but i think lots of guys deny the anger cause being angry means there has to be a vaild reason ,the abuse , to be this angry i got to be totaly honest ,with myself ,i got to admit ,yes i was sexualy abused period .no well maybe i deserved it ,or maybe i liked it ,no indecision ,i got sexualy abused . i got fooled ,i got trapped ,i got fucked .period. anger is about the only honest emotion i have you know? when im pissed off ,im NOT PRETENDING, im not smiling cause thats what people expect ,im not laughing cause i want to fit in , al that shit is just the mask ,the face i put on so i can function out there. i gotta ask how can you not be angry? my anger is under control most of the time. yes i been in two incidents where i got violent ,both times somebody hit or tried to hit a kid like right in front of me .and if i wasnt angry when i got there well it damn sure didnt take long to get me angry ,dont feel like i did anything wrong either time . after my grans funeral i sat in my truck and my perp walked by about ten feet away smiling at me i had a loaded 357 mag in the glove box . my anger shouldnt scare you .

#181702 - 09/22/07 09:32 AM Re: warning on getting revenge *DELETED* [Re: shadowkid]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Post deleted by MarkK

#181723 - 09/22/07 02:16 PM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: MarkK]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
shadow, i dont think that you would torch anyone's house. that's not in your character. could you toarch your perps house? based on some of the comments you have made on the site then maybe if you were provoked enough. i know anger in natural. but i also think too much anger isnt healthy and i worry about you that your levels of anger are extreme. this could be because this is the place where you can vent it all and i only see that side of you not the side that pets cute puppies. and i do get angry. i get angry about a lot of things. but overall i wouldnt call myself an "angry person." based soley on your comments here, i would call you an "angry person." and that makes me curious about you. thats all.

#181729 - 09/22/07 02:41 PM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: Jarrad]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

why shouldnt i be angry? at the funeral he whispered the same thing to me ,your still the best f -k i ever had. i coulda shot him but i didnt. would i like to hurt him ?yep could i ?nope . thats why the anger is so hard cause i dont know what to do with it ,but i aint givin it up . its mine its justified and no its not helping me heal but thats ok . but if i tell who im really angry at it starts a shit storm everytime. god did this to me ,he created the animal that did this to me ,he put me in a cage with an animal then just walked away . and said if you believe it will be ok ,guess i just didnt believe enough huh? i trusted god and god let me down ,dont think there is anything worse that having faith and being shown its a joke ,a fairy tale like santa and the tooth fairy. i grew up afetr that i dont believe in fairy tales anymore and i think you need anger to survive out there otherwise you just keep getting stepped on over and over . i tried to show you jarrad the side that pets cute puppies ,and i got pushed away . by your anger i think . i cant just be best buds over night i think it was?

#181730 - 09/22/07 02:43 PM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: shadowkid]
shadowkid Offline
MaleSurvivor

i think this is a good discussion ,hope nobody thinks its a fight ,its not its people trying to understand people and thats what its supposed to be right?

#181745 - 09/22/07 05:23 PM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: shadowkid]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
shadow, i think you have a right to be angry. everyone does. and i totally get it when you say that you are angry but you dont know what to do with it. that makes sense and now i understand. just be careful not to displace it toward the wrong things. and yeah haha i did give you shit for showing your puppy petting self, but that was one time. cause i was pissy. i just think its really interesting how you and i are very simmilar in our experiences but we deal in two totally different ways. im not saying im right or your right. i just think its interesting.

#181755 - 09/22/07 06:01 PM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: Jarrad]
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

Oh God, not another one of of those softy-touchy-feely get-along "we'll just agree to disagree" threads. What's WITH you guys anyway? I want to see some effing FUR flying!

Oprah's resources for male survivors

#181759 - 09/22/07 06:08 PM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: melliferal]
BJK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: melliferal
I want to see some effing FUR flying!

As long as it's not the cute puppies' fur....

What the world needs now
Is some new words of wisdom
Like la la la la la la la la la.
-David Lowery

Having a friend who will keep a secret for you is worthless compared to a friend who won't keep a secret from you.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.