Newest Members
PaulnMA, andrewmartin, Aurigny, Luther, LuckyCharm
12252 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Beyond Abuse (51), dona (55), JoMiFa (35), norbrill1 (62), RubyRoberts (62)
Who's Online
3 registered (Cthulhu, Bluedogone, pufferfish), 49 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12252 Members
73 Forums
63111 Topics
441347 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#180778 - 09/17/07 12:40 PM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: MarkK]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

thats why most perps have hundreds of victims. ten years in prison for molesting little boys ?sounds so innocent when its put that way.you think ten years is enough for what he did ,?jesus h christ you could be talking to his victims right here on this site! i'm very worried about your kids,every fucking perp that got away with it was somebody that people KNEW! EVERY PERP IS SOMEONE THAT SOMEBODY THOUGHT THEY KNEW.

#180779 - 09/17/07 12:43 PM Re: warning on getting revenge *DELETED* [Re: shadowkid]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Post deleted by MarkK

#180787 - 09/17/07 01:26 PM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: MarkK]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

mark ,im angry ,im not proud of that but its a fact , please understand that im not attacking you and much of the anger that comes out is anger at myself not at you. i would never question your love for your kids ,mark you have responded to my posts with kindness and compassion ,im sorry if in my anger i offended you ,seems i been doing that to a lot of people lately. i know im wrong ,i know its eating me up inside i just dont know how to stop it and the hurt 11 year old inside me dont understand anything except that hes hurting and everybody says hes not to blame but nobody tells him who is to blame so he blames everybody . please mark i know your a good person and if i hurt your fellings then im no better than some low life perp myself ,you see i feel the same way about me maybe they should hang me up beside the perp and the killers .

#180793 - 09/17/07 02:00 PM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: shadowkid]
melliferal Offline
MaleSurvivor

I feel sorry - for the woman that died. I also feel sorry for the families of the killers, who have been damaged because of what those men decided to do.

In this entire sorry debacle, that's the limit of my empathy.

Oprah's resources for male survivors

#180800 - 09/17/07 02:38 PM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: shadowkid]
BJK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Adam,

I know you're angry at yourself, and you have a good reason for it. How about taking some time to try to forgive yourself? I know that's not going to be easy, but I think your brother would forgive you.

After seeing the life you've lived and the person you've become, I know I would.

Bryan

What the world needs now
Is some new words of wisdom
Like la la la la la la la la la.
-David Lowery

Having a friend who will keep a secret for you is worthless compared to a friend who won't keep a secret from you.

#180848 - 09/17/07 10:01 PM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: BJK]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
adam, as i said before. you are so fucking angry dude. i dont know how you deal with everyday life. like really im interested. how are you not in jail yourself? im not trying to be mean you are just soooooo angry.

#180856 - 09/18/07 12:11 AM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: Jarrad]
shadowkid Offline
MaleSurvivor

i dont wanna hijack this post ,jarrad if you check the test, post of mine ,thats one reason im angry that pic was taken over a year after my abuse ended ,my face still isnt healed ,the dark area on the left side of my head is where they rebuilt my eye socket. i could go on but yep im mad ,and i have been in jail myself. grew up in detention and foster. seems like you got some anger of your own to ,right ?if the subject is something you feel strongly about you dont pull piunches ,thats for sure lol

#180861 - 09/18/07 12:18 AM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: shadowkid]
shadowkid Offline
MaleSurvivor

on the original topic it just seems the article is written to make people feel sorry for the perp husband ! hes homeless ,brief history of his life and even though his history is horrible ,its geard t make people feel sorry for him ,the wife died ,,but the whole friggin piece was about the shitbag husband ,hell did they even give her name? who was she? no room in the story for who she was and what her life was like ,did the interview her mom or dad ? no its all about the poor perp being harrased ,i think the whole damn thing is an insult to the wife and her family

#180912 - 09/18/07 09:01 AM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: shadowkid]
WalkingSouth Offline
MaleSurvivor

Guys,

Let's step back from this and think about what it is we're doing here. Do we really need to feed on each other on this site? Tear each other down in anger? How does that serve our healing or the healing of our friends we are venting on?

Do we have a right to express our opinion? Yes.
Is it right for us to tear the other guy apart for his? Probably not even if we do disagree.

I'm not saying we need to stop the discussion, but let's take the flames out of it. It serves none of us and can only serve to hurt.

John

#180924 - 09/18/07 09:38 AM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: WalkingSouth]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
im not tearing anyone apart. i just really dont know how he functions with that much anger. its just something i am very curious about. and its my post so cany you hyjack your own post?

anyway... shadow, i do see your point but i dont think you see mine. yes the article makes everyone feel sorry for the perp. but come on.. what happen is really tragic regardless if he is a perp or not.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.