Newest Members
JayNL, Robert Barrett, lostsoul824, beatcook, MassGuy
12279 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
melnjams (42), rage (27)
Who's Online
0 registered (), 27 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12279 Members
73 Forums
63191 Topics
441852 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#180701 - 09/17/07 12:28 AM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: MarkK]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
shadow, no one deserves to die regardless of what they have done. and in this case, he didnt die, his wife did. i am not okay with that. i am not okay with people deciding to kill someone just because they are angry at him.

btw, you are always super angry. how do you get by day to day?

#180711 - 09/17/07 02:19 AM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: Jarrad]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

im not ok with it either i never said anyone deserved to die , how can you tell me that someone who rapes a child is human? no. basic human instinct tells us that is wrong .its our humanity that seperates us from the animals not our intelligence.perps lack that one thing that seperates us ,to me they are less than animals cause even an animal wont do that to its young . my point was if the bleeding heart shitheads that think perps can be reformed would stay the hell out of it this guy might stil have been in prison where he belonged ,if you wanna look at it in a linear fashion the blame can be traced directly back to what he did ! hang the bastards that killed his wife too!but his sick obsseion created all that followed it . i get by by flipping off assholes on the highway and taking my 9 mm out and shooting target pratice ,yes i imagine the targets are my perp ,

#180713 - 09/17/07 02:40 AM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: shadowkid]
SEVEN ARROWS Offline
MaleSurvivor

I agree with shadow kid, but with one new point.

Throw THE FUCKER BACK INTO THE FIRE............

#180739 - 09/17/07 09:47 AM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: Jarrad]
Darren Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The High Seas
"Bell and Sellers have had frequent run-ins with the law over relatively minor offenses, including drinking and driving on a revoked license. "

Relatively minor offenses? I wouldn't call drinking and driving on a revoked license a minor offense. Sounds like this writer is editorializing here.

What if, on one of their drunken joy rides, Bell and Sellers killed a little boy or girl? Would that be a lesser or greater offense than the "gross sexual imposition" that Chandler served time for?

I agree with Mark that vigilante tactics aren't the answer. -Darren

#180747 - 09/17/07 10:08 AM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: Darren]
Jarrad Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: arizona
i think that the neighbors overreacted WAY too much. i think it is the neighbors who are fucked up way more than the perp. i think that torching someones house is not normal behavior. i dont care whose house it is. under no circumstances do you take someones life in your own hands because you are pissed off at them.

#180750 - 09/17/07 10:11 AM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: Jarrad]
healingpartner Offline

I would kill for my children. period

#180753 - 09/17/07 10:19 AM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: Jarrad]
Darren Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: The High Seas
yes, this is part of the problem with the Scarlet letter wegive perps... Anybody who wants to can seek them outand do things like this. So innocent bystanders get hurt, or inthis case killed, which is tragic. It's the downside of having a searchable database that offenders have to register with -- a pretty big downside. -Darren

#180762 - 09/17/07 10:56 AM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: healingpartner]
BJK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Originally Posted By: healingpartner
I would kill for my children. period

In my eyes, there is a difference between killing to protect one's children (which I agree with), and killing out of revenge for what was done for one's children.

This is a tough subject, one that I have refrained from posting about, simply because someone like Adam has ever right in the world to feel every bit of rage he feels towards perps. The desire for revenge is one of the most normal human emotions there is.

However, in my most humble opinion, acting on that desire for revenge is the most evil of all human actions.

Bryan

What the world needs now
Is some new words of wisdom
Like la la la la la la la la la.
-David Lowery

Having a friend who will keep a secret for you is worthless compared to a friend who won't keep a secret from you.

#180772 - 09/17/07 12:09 PM Re: warning on getting revenge [Re: BJK]
shadowkid Offline
WARNING from ModTeam, September 2013: user "Shadowkid" was exposed as a hoaxer. His entire online persona and stories of sexual abuse were fiction. We encourage you not to become emotionally concerned by anything you see in any of his posts. Thank you
MaleSurvivor

gross sexual imposition,since when is that typical? and it typicaly only involves fondling?im not surprised that the low life bastard ran out and left his wife inside. none of what happened is right ,the neighbors should hang from the same tree as the perp. mark my comment was not aimed at you in any way,as for rehab for perps ,if you believe it works so well,i dont know if you have kids but i think the first test of your position on rehab ,should be to let your children spend time alone with the newly rehabilitated perp,if your gonna preach it you better be ready to accept what happens . maybe it seems i missed the point here but i think everyone else did to ,an innocent women died here thats the point ,yet the article was used as a way to show that vigilantisim is a horrible thing ,and i in turn focused on the perp . maybe we all missed the point huh? also it says the perp has been fine since his conviction ,not surprising he's just been quietly sitiing in his low income house ,which by the way people like you and me who work for a living pay for ,downloading pics of little girls ,yeah model citizen huh?rehab works huh? how did he get out but she didnt?i have to assume they were in the same room,although he did prefer little girls so maybe they dont sleep together. OR maybe he just happened to have his pc closer to the exit,so when the fire started he just had to print that last pic of a 5 year old girl instead of waking his wife.

#180775 - 09/17/07 12:30 PM Re: warning on getting revenge *DELETED* [Re: shadowkid]
MarkK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Denver, CO
Post deleted by MarkK

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Chase Eric, ModTeam 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.