Newest Members
SammyJG, Rod2112, Mark71, oic, ocean
12884 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
kinghenri (27)
Who's Online
6 registered (winter-rain, jimlarson, 4 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12884 Members
75 Forums
66687 Topics
465990 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Topic Options
#180252 - 09/14/07 10:02 AM Feeling Bruised...
Agape Girl Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Feeling it today....starting to feel the bruises on my body.

I had a dream 3 months ago, it was 2 weeks after my bf disclosed to me, I dreamt that I was covered in bruises, it's poetic don't you think? Poetic, because although I have no real understanding of CSA, I am human and I LOVE, I love mostly unconditionally. So when you hurt, I hurt.

This must be the reason I cry, while we are intimate. I cry for you and for me. I don't like it. Not so long ago I remember crying because I was so overwhelmed by "OUR" moment. It was joyful and beautiful to feel such love, I did at that time feel soooo much love, and peacefulness.

Now it's hurting me, ONE of the many things that was truly beautiful between us.

means selfless love of one person for another
without sexual implications
(especially love that is spiritual in nature)

#180253 - 09/14/07 10:06 AM Re: Feeling Bruised... [Re: Agape Girl]
sweet-n-sour Offline

Loc: chicago
Hi. Wow, very profound...truly. A very heartfelt posting, a great representation of the complexities we feel in being the supporter of a csa survivor. Your bf is a lucky man.

You have a great spirit and I admire you friend!

Best wishes,

"As long as he continues to try, I will meet him in that determination and commitment."

cm 2007

#180264 - 09/14/07 10:42 AM Re: Feeling Bruised... [Re: sweet-n-sour]
healingpartner Offline

Hi. Yes...sometimes it seems things are just slowly stripped from us one at a time until nothing is left.

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.