Newest Members
kk90, Austintexan, Cancan, LS, PaulnMA
12256 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
closerthenveins (26), Nvolpicelli (24), Sven (19)
Who's Online
4 registered (Obi, aniceguy, HD001, 1 invisible), 57 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12256 Members
73 Forums
63116 Topics
441384 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#180706 - 09/17/07 01:43 AM Re: Healing Circle for Family and Friends [Re: selene]
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: St Paul MN
I am very excited about the Healing possibilities the circle can bring to the partners here. You gals have so many questions that need to be ansewered.

I have been totally overcome by feeling this week with the birth of my grandson Sage. He makes me know that I have to continue to work to change the world so he and others of his generation will never have to go through what we have. I feel so lucky to still have my wife at my side during this time of my life.

It saddens me greatly to think that there are so many other guys who no longer have wifes at theirs side. The effects that the SA has on our partners can be overwellming at times and in the past there hasn't been the help. I hope that we can team up once a month with you gals in a joint Circle. Sure I can get some of the guys to join to have a round table discussion on topics you think are important.

There is still room for more partners in this circle, hope that a few more of you step up to take advanage of this opertunity.

Tom

Edited by Muldoon (09/17/07 09:53 AM)

#180714 - 09/17/07 02:54 AM Re: Healing Circle for Family and Friends [Re: Muldoon]
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

The Greatest Act of LOVE

made a new post of my reply

Tom

Edited by Muldoon (09/17/07 09:43 AM)

#180718 - 09/17/07 07:33 AM Re: Healing Circle for Family and Friends [Re: Muldoon]
pain4ever Offline

Tom,

"There is still room for more gals in this circle, hope that a few more of you step up to take advanage of this opertunity."

What about those of us who don't have gals as partners??? Are our "guys" welcomed too?? Would the ladies have an issue with that?

Brian

#180727 - 09/17/07 09:07 AM Re: Healing Circle for Family and Friends [Re: pain4ever]
Wife Supporter Offline
New Here

Loc: UK
No issue for me
WS

#180745 - 09/17/07 10:00 AM Re: Healing Circle for Family and Friends [Re: Wife Supporter]
Muldoon Offline
MaleSurvivor

Brian sorry about my narrow thinking on this. Only gals had signed up.

Tom

#180783 - 09/17/07 12:51 PM Re: Healing Circle for Family and Friends [Re: Muldoon]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
I thought of this while I was driving back from Utah yesterday. It occurred to me that the concept of "Family and Friends" indeed encompasses both genders. Focusing on issues resulting from F&F discussions in real-time I believe will benefit both genders who are on the F&F side of their relationship.

Andy

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#180786 - 09/17/07 01:24 PM Re: Healing Circle for Family and Friends [Re: FormerTexan]
pain4ever Offline

I just want to make sure none of the Ladies who are here would be uncomfortable with it. My partner could use some support and I think it might do him some good but i didnt know how the ladies would react to it?

#180797 - 09/17/07 02:32 PM Re: Healing Circle for Family and Friends [Re: pain4ever]
FormerTexan Offline
Site Administrator
MaleSurvivor
Loc: Denver, CO
Well, ladies, it sounds like pian4ever might be looking for some feedback on this. Would anyone like to add their thoughts? We have heard from Wife Supporter. Don't be shy all. \:\)

Andy

1. That

If I could meet myself as a boy...

#180820 - 09/17/07 05:15 PM Re: Healing Circle for Family and Friends [Re: FormerTexan]
sweet-n-sour Offline

Loc: chicago
I believe having the partners of male survivor's on board would be of great benefit. The more perspectives and experiences that we share, the greater the potential we all have to learn from one another, support and find the best direction for a better quality of life.

S-n-S

cm 2007

#181121 - 09/18/07 10:14 PM Re: Healing Circle for Family and Friends [Re: sweet-n-sour]
Agape Girl Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
No problem here at all, in fact placed this post on the counter hoping my bf would take a peek, guess it's still to early. I would benefit from us sitting here in the circle together, but I guess it's just me for now.

I know SOMEDAY, we can though

(especially love that is spiritual in nature)

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  ModTeam, peroperic2009 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.