Newest Members
MJ545, Marant, BeingFound, journey4two, VASurvivor
12331 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
cricket453 (60)
Who's Online
2 registered (Greg56, 1 invisible), 19 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12331 Members
74 Forums
63409 Topics
443328 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#179674 - 09/11/07 02:49 PM todays feelings
fabdabcab Offline
New Here

Loc: uk
today i feel like crap, its my birthday and i got a card from my mum, i'm so angry with her i through it strait in the bin, i got nothing from my day to be honest i dont really care! i had a shit nights sleep again i keep having nightmare about the abuse i got when i was younger, today i learned that i was 10 years when the sexual abuse took place, does that mean the because i was older that i should have known better? i also found out that my older brother suffered the same abuse when he was younger too, i dont know why i felt anger towards him, maybe because he was older and should have protected me more, but then i think about why i kept quiet and start to feel guilty, i,ve taken steps to see a therapist so hopefully this will help me. thanks for listning again guys.

#179688 - 09/11/07 03:52 PM Re: todays feelings [Re: fabdabcab]
Barney Offline

Loc: Southern Utah/Northern Arizon
Wow, really hear your pain and anger. Glad your here and that your ready to start the healing process. Lots of good information and support here. Just do lots of learning and listening now, be sure to get in touch with all that you feel and working with a t should be real helpful.

let us be here for you and the best of luck as you move forward. Your starting a journey to undo some of what was done, it will make a huge difference in your life

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.