Newest Members
Francis Xavier, JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish
12438 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 17 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12438 Members
74 Forums
63852 Topics
445852 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#179292 - 09/09/07 02:52 PM Fluoride?????
Hauser Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: United States
That crazy Air Force General in "Dr. Stangelove" should have read this: (if anyone knows WHY I say that, you've watched TOO MANY movies and you need to get a life)

http://www.fluorideaction.org/50-reasons.htm

#179297 - 09/09/07 03:14 PM Re: Fluoride????? [Re: Hauser]
BJK Offline
MaleSurvivor

Nice article.

I have long been an advocate of reverse osmosis filtration and distillation techniques in drinking water. I use a distiller, and the crap I find in my drinking water is absolutely horrid. In the spring, when the river is high, there is red algae that forms a gelatinous mush at the bottom of my distiller. In the fall, when the level is low, there is a brown powdery silt that coats the sides. During the winter, when the water is frozen, the water is actually surprisingly clean.

But that leads to the next question. Advocates of tap water say that there are benefits with treating drinking water with calcium and magnesium, but it is my belief that if the extremely low levels of Calcium and Magnesium in tap water make a difference in a person's diet, then there are other pretty strong problems that said person really needs to pay attention to.

Thanks for the link, Hauser.

Bryan

What the world needs now
Is some new words of wisdom
Like la la la la la la la la la.
-David Lowery

Having a friend who will keep a secret for you is worthless compared to a friend who won't keep a secret from you.

Moderator:  ModTeam, TJ jeff 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.