Newest Members
Francis Xavier, JLB, MrsC, wraphd, blufish
12438 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
carperson (26), Daryoush (59), Gary31 (48), Overburdened78 (33), scaredcrappie (29), ThomasO (63), Wornoutsoul (38), WRR (34), zakwilde005 (45)
Who's Online
6 registered (1in6, traveler, 4 invisible), 18 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
12438 Members
74 Forums
63852 Topics
445853 Posts

Max Online: 418 @ 07/02/12 07:29 AM
Twitter
Topic Options
#179123 - 09/08/07 10:01 AM vampires
nicky Offline

He wins the trust of his victims with acts of kindness.
He can blend in with any crowd.
He can manipulate any situation to his favor.
He can shapeshift to what ever makes you comfortable, and strikes when finally invited.
Late at night he came, hidden by the dark
because that is when he is most powerful.

You let him near because you trust him, or so you did.
I won't hurt you, I would never hurt you. He would say.
By the time you realise he is to close, It's to late.
He Strikes and you have been bitten by a creature of the night.

Now you live your life in fear.
You may not be as hideous as he was when he changed on you but you know its happend, and you begin to change.

Days go on forever.
You wonder and worry if people knew or would ever find out that you have been bitten, for if they found out, you could be
considered a monster yourself.

You keep to yourself in the dark, there is only a few you can trust yet even they don't know about the deep dark hell you live in.
You don't trust the cross anymore, god has almost become an enemy for letting this happen to you. When you see it, you turn your head and
look away.

You work long hours, mostly at night because you are at peace with yourself in the night. The dark protects you, as it did him. You begin to think you are immortal. You will fight, you take chances and put youself in situations no one
else would because you think you couldn't possibly die anymore than you already have.

People are like food. They make you whole again for a few hours, yet you can't love them, because you can't tell them. When they are gone you quietly lie safe with yourself at night, only to have him come back in your dreams. He never dies and neither will we.

We are the lost souls.

The Vampires.

a strong man is one who is able to control himself when he is angry
what is your definiton of control?

i lay awake another hour
just like the one before
the shadows play a game with my head
i can't take this anymore

http://youtube.com/watch?v=x4EOw8wPBN8

#179189 - 09/08/07 09:44 PM Re: vampires [Re: nicky]
KeithR Offline
MaleSurvivor

Loc: Georgia
Very amazing Poem, Nicky. It captures so many of the feelings and fears I have had. But, I don't think we're Vampires. I don't think we're doomed or infected. I think we have a chance to be whole and heal, even though it's not an easy path.

Keith

Moderator:  ModTeam, Publius 

I agree that my access and use of the MaleSurvivor discussion forums and chat room is subject to the terms of this Agreement. AND the sole discretion of MaleSurvivor.
I agree that my use of MaleSurvivor resources are AT-WILL, and that my posting privileges may be terminated at any time, and for any reason by MaleSurvivor.